Can someone please host the zip in this thread OTA either in this thread or in the link provided. I have been dying to use this theme.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f177/bo...scroll-420832/
    02-20-10 03:31 PM
    I can supply webspace not sure how to link it though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-10 05:01 PM
    Not sure how to make it an OTA file or not sure how to link it to this website?

02-21-10 08:57 AM
    Once i upload to my webspace not sure how to link to the file

02-21-10 11:01 AM
    I can host it for you, but not the way you have it posted. Export the theme from Theme Builder as "Export for Web" OTA into a folder. Zip that folder and post it. It will be quite a few files, including a .jad file. Then I can host it for you. You can't do OTA with the 2 files you posted, only a desktop manager install.
    02-21-10 07:05 PM
    Its actually not mine. I just like the way it looks and have been dying to try it. I might try to figure out how to do it on my phone as a desktop install.

02-21-10 07:48 PM
    Brockmant, I appreciate your effort to get my theme. Im glad you like it. I wish I could get the OTA files out to whoever can host. Right now a desktop install is your best bet. Hopefully I'll get my laptop back this week in working condition and I can get this back up and runnig.
    02-22-10 10:48 AM
    Lol. I've got it loaded through the desktop. I was just nervous to do a Desktop install. All good now.
    02-22-10 03:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD