Both my wife's and my BBs are not getting emails. Anyone else in the Northeast having the same issue?
    02-20-10 10:14 AM
    Yes I am in CT and getting intermittent emails. I thought it was just me.
    02-20-10 10:19 AM
    Same here in Detroit. Everything works through wifi, but nothing works on the ATT network. I was thinking it was an ATT issue, because my wife's iPhone is having the same problems.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-10 10:49 AM
    Yes it seems that there are some places that are having some issues.
    02-20-10 10:55 AM
    It started yesterday for me. I'm on Rogers in Canada with a curve 8900 and I can't use anything having to do with internet unless I'm on wifi

02-20-10 10:58 AM
    Same here for me. I'm on Rogers in Toronto and I've been having issues with my phone since earlier this morning

02-20-10 11:16 AM
    Servers seem to be back up. I am getting flooded with emails.
    02-20-10 01:42 PM
    Same BB issue in The Bahamas
    02-20-10 02:31 PM
    See top sticky.
    02-20-10 02:54 PM
    I didn't have any internet or emails today until going on wifi. Phone & sms worked just fine, however.

02-20-10 07:26 PM
    I have t-mobile & I noticed I've been having problems with data related service, mainly bbm & browser, since this morning. I didn't notice any problems while I was home linked to my router but once I left home, couldn't do anything data related. Did a battery pull this afternoon but nothing. Came home about an hour ago & back on my wireless router & everything seem to be working. Like few people mention above, everything seems to be working on wifi but not on network outside of wifi. One of my co-worker has curve on same carrier, tmobile, and he's having same issues. Got off the phone with tmobile cust. serv. but they didn't know what was going on. She flipped me over to blackberry tech. but he couldn't find anything wrong with blackberry service around my area, PA, but he did say they were having issues in some other states. Tells me to call back tomorrow & see if the issues were corrected. What the......???
    02-20-10 09:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD