I bought this just recents and it's a disappointment to say the least.

I have a Storm 9530 and have discovered that the keyboard will not pair with the Storm. I've followed all the instructions, all the supposed "fixes", and absolutely nothing works. Essentially, the keyboard is a 100 dollar paperweight.

While the company claims it will work with the Storm 9530 I've discovered many people on various sites who have discovered what I have (too late, I'm afraid). That the keyboard simply either won't pair or it won't connect even if by some chance people get it to pair.
    02-19-10 10:45 PM
    So why not just return the keyboard ???
    02-19-10 11:20 PM
    The keyboard has worked for the storm on OS 4.7, but since 5.0 it stopped working and they never bothered to fix it.
    02-20-10 05:23 AM
    Believe me, it's getting returned. I've fooled around with it for three days now and gotten nowhere.

I figured it was an OS thing. The companies support website looks abandoned.
    02-20-10 07:29 AM
    I just bought a Universal2 as well...and I was able to get it paired nicely. The only trouble I'm having now is that the Freedom Application gives me an "Unknown Driver" error when I try to activate the keyboard. Yeah...I'm on 5.0...and Freedom's website looks like a graveyard...

Anyone know what else I can do BESIDES return it?

I've read somewhere (100's of pages back) that v2.2.1 is the only one working with 5.0 (versus 2.2.2 or 2.2.3)...does anyone know where I could find that keyboard driver? Are there any other "brands" of keyboard driver that I could substitute??

This keyboard was supposed to change my way of life, and I was REALLY looking forward to using it!!!

(Or is there another keyboard that DEFINITELY works for the 9530 on 5.0??)
    03-17-10 07:36 PM
    Thanks for the info. I was just going to buy one myself!
    When previously researching I found that this is the only keyboard that will work at them moment with drivers only available with your download code (given to you upon purchase).
    I was able to find another source for a driver so make sure you have the latest version before you give up. I tried the driver with a different Bluetooth keyboard I had for my Palm but couldn't get it to work...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-10 10:09 PM
    I just wanted to make sure everyone knew about this...it was JUST posted this morning on Freedom Input dot com... (sorry...can't post links yet)

OTAdrivers.com Maintainence

Please note that we are currently transfering the domain name for OTAdrivers.com the website will be unavailable while the transfer is in progress. We estimate that it should be completed by the 19th March.

In the short term please go to freedominput dot com/ota/index dot php from your phones web browser to download your keyboard drivers over the air.
    I thought for sure that the site was being taken down forever...never occured to me that they might be updating LoL

The link above is "smart" meaning it will automatically detect what phone and driver version you NEED to make the keyboard work. I downloaded & ran the driver...VOILA!!! Works beautifully!!

If you've had problems with drivers in the past, I HIGHLY suggest you give this a shot...
    03-18-10 07:47 AM
    P.S. The version I downloaded today was 2.2.6 so they've definitely been updating!
    03-18-10 08:15 AM
    i need the key board user guide code. i lost it, so i cant open the app on my BB!
    help me ?
    12-09-10 08:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD