Today I noticed that I wasn't getting any emails on my Sprint 8530. When I got home, the WIFI picked up, and I got 17 emails all at once. I am unable to access the web unless I am getting a WIFI signal. Don't know why this started, but the people at sprint have no clue what to do.

I also did a wipe and restore, and noticed that now when I go to the browser and select options, I can't pull up the "internet browser" option any more. It only has hotspot browser where it used to have both choices. Any suggestions? This phone isn't much fun without data.

Thanks,
    David
    02-19-10 08:25 PM
    Try resending your service books. Options, Advanced, Service Books, press menu key and select Resend Service Books.
    That might work...something to try at least.
    02-20-10 07:28 AM
    Resend your service books, go to Options then Advanced Options, and Host Routing Table. You can also resend them from your service provider's website.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-10 10:33 AM
    Note that resending the Service Books and re-registering the Host Routing Table are two different things.

You may need to do both, but most likely it's the Service Books not the Host Routing Table.
    02-20-10 10:38 AM
    i have the same phone and the same problem. just started today. i updated last night and i wondering if that is the problem. did u update your os last night?
    02-20-10 11:26 AM
    Had the same problem my phones internet was running extremely slow or not at all since this morning. Been using wifi in the house to connect. I called Sprint tech supp. They told me that they got an email about an outtage with RIM's server. It has nothing to do with your phone its on they're end. Sucky,right?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-10 04:16 PM
    same issue here on the s2, just wiped the device and its installing as we speak. Hope it works if not i'm calling in and seeing what the deal is!
    02-20-10 04:24 PM
    The deal is that there is a problem with the "Blackberry Pin-Pin" (whatever that is). According to Rim, it is a outage involving select customers.

Go to "Mobile Network Options", select your menu button and choose "Diagnostic Test". Hit your menu button again and select "Run".

Look about the middle of the page and see if the "Blackberry PIN-PIN:" says "No". If so, you are a victim of the outage also. I was told to keep checking this, and call back if it did not say "Yes" within a few hours.
    02-20-10 06:58 PM
    I was on the phone for a long time today getting my 8530 working again! had to wipe it and re install as final effort. worked after that but now my opera mini wil not install. anyone else having this problem? it all started after i upraded my os the other evening. would like opera to work again, but when i click accept on the install it just closed down and nothing happens. not compatible with the new os??? anybody else have issue's with opera?
    02-21-10 08:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD