I've cleared my event logs, I've closed open programs, pulled the battery, and I still have the clock loading icon on most programs consistently. Any ideas to get my phone running faster and better agian?
    02-19-10 09:41 AM
    The spinning hour glass means there is a high priority task that is being serviced. Most often, that will be memory management.

Check: Option / Status. If your File Free Memory is getting low, less then 5 Mb, you would benifit from memory optimization.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

If that is not the problem, remove your media card and check it again. If that clears up the problem, you likley have file errors on the media card. Reformat it and try it again.
    02-19-10 09:54 AM
    Yeah I use the Aerize program, but I will give this a try.
    02-19-10 09:56 AM
    I agree. Try to free up some space if you're running low on free memory. One thing I have noticed too is some apps and themes tend to drain resources very quickly. Have you recently changed themes or installed any new apps that may be causing the problem?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-10 10:45 AM
    I agree. Try to free up some space if you're running low on free memory. One thing I have noticed too is some apps and themes tend to drain resources very quickly. Have you recently changed themes or installed any new apps that may be causing the problem?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Slacker app is the only new one I've installed, been running the same Storm Today theme for quite a while. I haven't ran the Slacker program yet though, just installed. Currently I have 14MB free (did a pull maybe two hours ago).
    02-19-10 11:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD