It's been nuked since October, and I've been trying to restore it but to no avail. I've read the guides through and through and still no luck. Pretty much my biggest hurdle is this little error message after I connect my Blackberry to the the USB and try to connect it with the apploader.exe

I imagine once I can get past this point I shouldn't have a problem restoring it, however every single time I try to this error message comes up. Please help me, every single day since I traded in my iPhone for a Blackberry I've been hating it even more.

Thanks

Oh it appears I cannot post images or links until I have 10 posts, so bare with me as I postwhore my way to that threshold.
    Last edited by Tim Tebow; 02-18-10 at 03:25 PM.
    02-18-10 03:15 PM
    I feel bad for doing this but I'm all out of options
    02-18-10 03:16 PM
    mods/admins don't get mad at me :<
    02-18-10 03:16 PM
    lets hope one of you guys can help me whenever i can show the problem off
    02-18-10 03:17 PM
    Is it this?
    Multi Stage Loading Operation Problem

Or this?
    How to get DM to Recognize the OS

Kind of hard to offer device when we don't know the problem. We don't necessarily need a picture. Just state your problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-10 03:22 PM
    The error message is to the tune of "Cannot connect to your blackberry device, check your USB blah blah blah" something like that
    02-18-10 03:24 PM
    Final post before my error message comes up.... stay tuned check the first post of the topic
    02-18-10 03:25 PM
    The error is strange because whenever I connect my storm (after uninstalling all the RIM software) installs the drivers automatically, which probably means the cord is fine right? I couldn't imagine this error being caused by a faulty cord, or is it?
    02-18-10 03:27 PM
    Please do not constantly post like this. It is very very annoying and no one will help you. You have two post on it as well which makes it even worse. Go to BlackBerry 101 to find a way to fix this. I have done it to a lot of my friends different blackberries. If you have questions don't constantly post like this. IT TAKES TIME for people to respond. And the reason people are probably not responding is that you did not SEARCH for the answer.

Next time search the whole website.

BlackBerry 101: How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com
    02-18-10 10:38 PM
    Buddy, if there wasn't a rule that makes you required to have 10 posts before submitting a link or a picture it wouldn't have been like this. These posts weren't to fish for comments, it was just to raise my post count so I could clearly display the problem I have.

Have a heart man, I have a nuked phone.

And you're also out of your element if you didn't think that link you provided was the first hit on google when a person searches how to fix a nuked blackberry. Everyone's seen that.
    02-18-10 11:02 PM
    That process works for the problem you described. If you don't believe me then that's fine with me. As I said I have used this process multiple times and after using it there are never any other problems after the phone is running fine. The one problem is you need a PC.

Have you tried that yet?

02-18-10 11:13 PM
    Cant we all just get along.......lol
    02-18-10 11:20 PM
    That process works for the problem you described. If you don't believe me then that's fine with me. As I said I have used this process multiple times and after using it there are never any other problems after the phone is running fine. The one problem is you need a PC.

Have you tried that yet?

Yes I have. I can't reach step 3 because that error message I edited into the original post impedes my process to reinstall the OS.
    Last edited by Tim Tebow; 02-19-10 at 01:11 AM.
    02-19-10 12:33 AM
    try it on different computers or laptops
    02-19-10 01:50 AM
    Different computer/laptop, different usb cable.
    Nuked bb is easy to fix, blackberry stuck in a reset cycle loop that's hard!
    02-19-10 01:58 AM
    I knew there was a reason as to why I always hated Tim Tebow
    02-19-10 11:23 AM
    Different computer/laptop, different usb cable.
    Nuked bb is easy to fix, blackberry stuck in a reset cycle loop that's hard!
    I wasn't aware that there was a difference.

Thanks for the tip on trying on a new computer. I will try it out.
    02-19-10 03:47 PM
    Tried for hours to recover a nuked storm once. Different computer worked 1st time!

02-19-10 07:47 PM
    is that the real tim tebow? that threw for the gators?
    02-22-10 01:55 PM
    is that the real tim tebow? that threw for the gators?

LOL, I doubt it but that would be cool!
    02-22-10 03:39 PM
    yea..........would be kinda cool huh? i need an autograph jersey if you are the real tebow.
    02-22-10 03:42 PM
    The error is strange because whenever I connect my storm (after uninstalling all the RIM software) installs the drivers automatically, which probably means the cord is fine right? I couldn't imagine this error being caused by a faulty cord, or is it?
    There is a possibility that it could be the cord. What OS are you running on your comp?

PM, I'll see if I can help you out. If you have AIM or Google Talk, PM that to me also. It's much faster than PMing.
    02-22-10 03:42 PM
    I am your biggest fan!!!!!!!
    02-28-10 10:53 PM
    Ok TIM_TEBOW, What all this guys are saying is totally true!!
    I had a few blackberry's nuked and Re-start loop cycle, guess how I fixed them?
    101-lecture-12-how-reload-operating-system-nuked-blackberry
    The problem is the OS you are running in the PC you are using, I tried on my Mac t first the very first time, of course it didn't work, than i tried on vista, it was a pain in the *** and just remind me why I don't like Windows ( No hate, I just don't like the slow OS and error, frizz,etc etc.) Than i decide to du it in another pc here at home that was in the garage ahahaha with windows XP Pro2, and did not work, so what I did I look for the BB OS that comes original when you open your Storm which is 4.7 if I'm not mistaking and 1st try on XP works!!..
    Look for the 4.7 BB OS. and delete any other blackberry OS it your PC and than follow the options STEP-BY-STEP, you may get lucky at a first try if not, keep doing it make take few time, but it is easy once you get it HEHEHE, now I just like to fix my friends phones for fun hahahaha!!!

Hope your phone gets better lol!!!!
    03-01-10 03:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD