So I restored all my contacts, but it seems like it hasn't added my contacts, anyone kno the best way to resolve this issue???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-10 09:49 AM
    Do you mean your BBM contacts or "regular" contacts? Why do you think it didn't add them? You restored from what?
    02-18-10 09:51 AM
    There is a specific application in BlackBerry Desktop Manger called Switch Device. It will need both the old and new devices connected.

It will update your BlackBerry Messenger contacts with your new PIN number in the background. They will never be aware that you have changed devices.
    02-18-10 10:02 AM
    There is a specific application in BlackBerry Desktop Manger called Switch Device. It will need both the old and new devices connected.

It will update your BlackBerry Messenger contacts with your new PIN number in the background. They will never be aware that you have changed devices.
    +1

Or if you've been using bbm5 , you could also do a wireless backup, or memory card back up and load from there
    02-18-10 10:14 AM
    damm guess i cant do it untill i put my old bold back together
    02-18-10 10:14 AM
    yeah thats what i did i restored my contacts from my media card, but it hasnt updated my bbm contacts i guess i go re-add them one by one
    02-18-10 10:18 AM
    yeah thats what i did i restored my contacts from my media card, but it hasnt updated my bbm contacts i guess i go re-add them one by one
    happens to me all the time when i go from my 9700 to 9000. has the contacts there but asks me to readd the contacts when i msg them.

use the switch device.
    02-18-10 05:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD