View Poll Results: Does the bold look better with a black or white keyboard (select one of each please)

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • (1)Black on black is best

19 65.52%
  • (2)with the white keyboard

0 0%
  • (1)black with black trackball

9 31.03%
  • (2)black with red trackball

3 10.34%
  • (3)white with black trackball

1 3.45%
  • (4)white with red trackball

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    so a few days ago i bought a 3 dollar white keyboard for my bold off ebay (In the picture) it squeaks and stuff, and its hard to type on. so i dont like using it much. i started this thread cause i want to know if it looks good in white (so i can get the 15 dollar one on cnn.cn) or if i should just stick with black

also, with white, would a black or red trackball look better?

sorry, the trackballs havent arrived yet so i dont know exactly what they will look like on the phone

Last edited by alexmurphy; 02-17-10 at 10:26 PM.
    02-17-10 10:24 PM
    .... interesting..
    02-17-10 10:25 PM
    I think it would look better if you can get the matching white piece for the bottom of the keyboard.
    02-17-10 10:28 PM
    I think it would look better if you can get the matching white piece for the bottom of the keyboard.
    I agree with you, but I still like the black keyboard more.
    02-17-10 11:04 PM
    I like it and I think with a black trackball as another accent it will look even better. Course that's just my opinion, but I think it looks great. My only fear would be dirt/grime build up on the white.
    02-17-10 11:05 PM
    It looks like a Palm Centro
    02-18-10 06:39 AM
    I think it looks a tiny bit on the poopy side

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-10 06:43 AM
    IMHO I think the white keyboard against a black body is a bit much. Although I haven't seen it yet, I think the white keyboard idea would work better on something like a curve/curve2 where the buttons could still be white, but the surrounding areas would remain black (even between the keys).

I vote either total blackout, or blackout with red trackball
    02-18-10 07:13 AM
    It looks "rice out."
    02-18-10 07:17 AM
    Don't mean to rain on your parade, but that looks like crap. Either all white or all black is the way to go. If you go all black get the keypad with the red number keys. Really makes it pop.
    02-18-10 08:29 AM
    Definitely not digging the white keyboard!
    02-18-10 08:31 AM
    its funny i got the white bold...and i was wondering on ordering a white keyboard for my blacked out bold(had a white battery cover, i liked the twoface look to it)....i think you should do the black bezel also while your at it...it does look okay though
    02-18-10 09:56 AM
    Yeah.. not really feeling the white keyboard. Personally I prefer silver or black.. but too much silver can look REALLY tacky.
    02-18-10 12:11 PM
    change the bottom piece to white too, and it'll look awesome.

i really cannot stand it when the bottom piece is a different color.
    02-18-10 06:41 PM
    Its looks too black still, get the AT@T in white is my suggestion and either a black trackball or a blue one.
    02-18-10 07:04 PM
    Thanks for the opinions, guys. i heard a couple of good ideas in the midst of all that, and im gonna try a couple other things out (blackout, blue trackball, white battery cover (not all at once))

It looks "rice out."
    ...what?
    02-18-10 11:39 PM
    It looks "rice out."
    loool so true
    02-19-10 07:25 AM
    Thanks for the opinions, guys. i heard a couple of good ideas in the midst of all that, and im gonna try a couple other things out (blackout, blue trackball, white battery cover (not all at once))

...what?
    picture an old honda with different coloured doors and fenders and a 1.4litre engine for a pop corn machine...dont take it the wrong way but it looks way better either black or white all out. Maybe changing the trackball would be a good idea.
    Last edited by bushako; 02-19-10 at 07:31 AM.
    02-19-10 07:28 AM
    picture an old honda with different coloured doors and fenders and a 1.4litre engine for a pop corn machine...dont take it the wrong way but it looks way better either black or white all out. Maybe changing the trackball would be a good idea.
    oooooooh i get what you mean now
    and no worries man i started this thread just for opinions, i want to hear it
    02-19-10 08:24 AM
    black keyboard with black trackball is my choice. the others(red,white) fit only the holiday season lol.
    02-19-10 09:24 PM
    Looks nice to me. I suggest you get a black trackball along with a white battery cover. 'Scarface' theme, that I'd probably do myself in the future if I get tired of my soon to be blacked out Bold.
    02-19-10 11:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD