I have just recently got my 9700 2 wks ago, and i have just ordered BSE for my phone. I was wondering if BSE will provide enough protection against scratch and chips or should i get another case?
    02-17-10 01:59 PM
    I've always found BSE to be just fine, but I'm always very careful with my device... it all depends on your habits....

If you're prone to dropping your devices, or tend to throw them around a bit, or really anal about the finish, I'd get an otterbox...
    02-17-10 04:38 PM
    thx for the advise
    02-18-10 12:47 AM
    I just ordered a Case-Mate barely there and can't wait to get it. I found that the silicone skin from BlackBerry is very loose. It doesn't fit tightly like the one I had on my Curve 8310. I will let you know if I like the Case-Mate.
    02-18-10 05:09 AM
    The barely there case is incredible. Best case I've ever owned for any phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-10 07:30 AM
    i personally like hard cases... not sure if the barely there is a hard case or not, but i love my seidio innocase it rocks my socks lol
    02-18-10 07:47 AM
    I just ordered a Case-Mate barely there and can't wait to get it. I found that the silicone skin from BlackBerry is very loose. It doesn't fit tightly like the one I had on my Curve 8310. I will let you know if I like the Case-Mate.
    I use my silicone skin over the Case-Mate barely there when I'm not using the Defender.
    02-18-10 07:47 AM
    I have an Otterbox Commuter for when at work, out fishing etc and use a Incipio Feather case for at home.

Most of the time it is in the Commuter.

Thinking about getting some Ghost Armor or something similar as I use a dock to charge the 9700.

Do not think I have ever been so anal about a phone !
    02-19-10 07:42 AM
    From the commenters that own a Case-Mate Barely There, would you prefer it to Incipio's Feather cases? I've been trying to choose a case for my 9700 and I'm trying to find something that's not going to hide how GORGEOUS it is. Lol. I can't decide between Case-Mate & Incipio. =\

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-10 12:30 AM
    Dont forget to check out the Epik Resin cases as well. Slim profile, you can see the phone through it somewhat, and slides in and out of the pocket really easy.
    02-23-10 09:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD