So...I am running 5.0.0.419 right now on my VZW Tour. I don't know if this is normal or not, but I'm having some HTML E-Mail issues. Everytime I get an email, it never downloads emails automatically. I've got my settings so that it is supposed to, but when I open one up, I just have image boxes with no images. Is there anything special I need to do? I normally just go into options and hit get images, but it would be nice if this were done automatically. Thanks!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-17-10 09:28 AM
    Yeah, I have mine set up in Email>Options>Email Settings>Download Images Automatically>Yes and it never shows the images. Not sure if the Confirm Image Download should be NO though. Will check that out.

You can just hit the bb menu and choose get all images though.
    02-17-10 09:40 AM
    Yeah, that's normally what I do, but I just wish it would be more automatic. Let me know what you find out about the confirming option.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-17-10 09:42 AM
    you have to get images every time and even then it loads the email all jumbled like a puzzle
    02-17-10 12:03 PM
    The phone will still require you to download the images in each email, for security purposes. I know it seems really weird, but that is how it works. Maybe with the next BIS update things will be different. Keep your fingers crossed.
    02-17-10 12:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD