Any information on a new Android phone from Att or Verizon with touch screen and keyboard coming out soon?
    02-17-10 01:44 AM
    Any information on a new Android phone from Att or Verizon with touch screen and keyboard coming out soon?
    No but I think you should go with the Blackberry Storm 3 coming out to T-Mobile in late May!
    02-17-10 03:39 AM
    I think the moto backflip Is touch and physical. But it looks dumb imo

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-10 12:29 PM
    The Google Nexus Two is rumored to be exactly that.
    02-17-10 11:12 PM
    (QUOTE=x1208x;4688926]No but I think you should go with the Blackberry Storm 3 coming out to T-Mobile in late May![/QUOTE]

Don't be bs'ing people around here! Storm 3 will be for Verizon and will PROBABLY be out in November.

02-18-10 08:05 AM
    (QUOTE=x1208x;4688926]No but I think you should go with the Blackberry Storm 3 coming out to T-Mobile in late May!
    Don't be bs'ing people around here! Storm 3 will be for Verizon and will PROBABLY be out in November.

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!! hilarious
    02-18-10 09:50 AM
    Moto Backflip for ATT was annouonced today.
    Physical keyboard, 3.1" touchscreen, uses MOTO Blur.

Looks okay. Not sold on it yet, but has potential.
    02-18-10 10:02 AM
    moto backflip coming to AT&T March 7
    02-18-10 10:13 AM
    moto backflip coming to AT&T March 7
    Yup... Motorola Backflip will be AT&T’s first Android device, coming March 7 � Boy Genius Report
    02-18-10 11:17 AM
    Yup! Too bad it sucks poor at&t people. I would still wait for storm 3!
    02-18-10 02:10 PM
    Yea the backflip looks about as interesting as the Devour...

02-18-10 02:16 PM
    Looks like Verizon is getting the Devour (Calgary) next month.

Motorola Devour officially coming to Verizon next month -- Engadget
    02-18-10 02:17 PM
    The only moto phone I'd be interested in getting if it came to ATT is the Droid. All the rest suck.

I'm waiting to see what HTC phone is coming to ATT. My upgrade is next month, ill be getting an iPhone. Once the HTC Android phone is out on ATT, if it's worthy, ill unlock + jailbreak the iphone and sell it, then buy the HTC.

02-18-10 04:53 PM
    God does that phone just look dumb. Why would I want to have the keyboard on the back of my phone open all the time.

02-18-10 05:32 PM
    The only moto phone I'd be interested in getting if it came to ATT is the Droid. All the rest suck.

I'm waiting to see what HTC phone is coming to ATT. My upgrade is next month, ill be getting an iPhone. Once the HTC Android phone is out on ATT, if it's worthy, ill unlock + jailbreak the iphone and sell it, then buy the HTC.

Any clue what the HTC phones are?
    02-18-10 05:38 PM
    Any clue what the HTC phones are?
    Wow do u not do any research at all for yourself?
    The best htc phone coming out is the storm 3, but its coming to tmobile! w00t!
    02-18-10 06:03 PM
    Wow do u not do any research at all for yourself?
    The best htc phone coming out is the storm 3, but its coming to tmobile! w00t!
    RIM makes the Storm not HTC. Have you seen the picture of the Storm 3 i.e. the Mr. T?
    02-18-10 07:04 PM
    x1208x, lol...I said HTC not RIM.

As for what the ATT HTC phone(s) will be, no one knows yet, nothing has been announced. I hope it's a good one though!

02-18-10 08:58 PM
    I was joking guys! LOL
    02-18-10 09:01 PM
    Not a physical keyboard but this Motorola Motoroi looks pretty sweet.
    02-18-10 09:04 PM
    W. T. F. I want that phone. Records 720p AND outputs via hdmi?!

I

02-18-10 10:00 PM
    I dont know why people hate the whole external keyboard concept of the backflip.... in my opinion its much more practical than having two screens like some verizon lg phones, it enables you to have an effective front facing camera, and it allows you to put in that trackpad in the back, which looks more efficient than a trackball or directional pad in my opinion. If you stop and think, its not too bad... and i GUARANTEE you if a company like apple were releasing this phone, you would have so many people going "omg thats so revolutionary!" So maybe we should give motorola a chance on this one. AND as for the exposed keyboard, all blackberries have exposed keyboards, yet nobody seems to complain about them getting dirty or pressed.
    Last edited by luke31; 02-20-10 at 10:51 PM.
    02-20-10 10:48 PM
    God does that phone just look dumb. Why would I want to have the keyboard on the back of my phone open all the time.

I find that funny since BB's have their keyboards open all the time, do they not?

02-21-10 06:48 PM
    I dont know why people hate the whole external keyboard concept of the backflip.... in my opinion its much more practical than having two screens like some verizon lg phones, it enables you to have an effective front facing camera, and it allows you to put in that trackpad in the back, which looks more efficient than a trackball or directional pad in my opinion. If you stop and think, its not too bad... and i GUARANTEE you if a company like apple were releasing this phone, you would have so many people going "omg thats so revolutionary!" So maybe we should give motorola a chance on this one. AND as for the exposed keyboard, all blackberries have exposed keyboards, yet nobody seems to complain about them getting dirty or pressed.
    I spoke too soon on my earlier post, I agree with u 100%. I don't understand why people are knocking the keyboard either.

02-21-10 06:53 PM
    Because its on the back of the phone. It serves no purpose other than to say hey I have a keyboard on the back of my phone. It's completely useless but hey its there.

02-21-10 07:01 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD