Hey guys I just have a quick question for my girlfriend. She got a tour for xmas and after a few weeks it stopped working so she ended up getting a new one from the store. This second one seemed better built, but just recently (two days ago) the led stopped blinking red when ishe got a message. I tried a hard reset for her twice and nothing...

What do you guys suggest I do for her? I feel bad because she really likes the blinking red light indicator. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-10 06:50 PM
    if its been a few hours (im not sure how many) after recieving a message the red light will stop flashing and your green light will not flash either... so nothing lights....

if you want your green light on you can go to options- screen/keyboard- then down to LED coverage indicator and if its off then thats how you turn it on....

otherwise.... i dont know... sorry....
    02-16-10 06:57 PM
    make sure it's not in bedside mode
    02-16-10 07:03 PM
    Yeah well she'll have her phone on her and it'll vibrate and nothing will flash. Its been working, but like I said the other day it stopped.

02-16-10 07:03 PM
    Ah yes it was on bedside mode! You just saved her life! Thank you so much arghjel

02-16-10 07:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD