Theme name: Droid Analog
    Theme author: Padgoi
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 95xx OS 4.7- 5.0
    Theme Cost: SALE PRICE $1.99
    REGULAR PRICE $4.99
    Download Link: Droid Analog - Themes BlackBerry Apps

Do you really like the intuitiveness and ease of use of the HD2 and the originality and animations of the Droid? How about adding an Analog clock, the first of its kind, into the mix? Look no further, as this theme has it all! Combining the best of both worlds with an Analog clock, this might be the last theme you ever buy, as it has a bit of everything.

Starting on the homescreen, you will see the Droid lock menu, complete with sliding animation (when you unlock) and the Profiles icon. Once you touch the unlock button, your Start button will appear in the top left corner. But before pressing that Start button, there is a Quicklaunch hotspot in the middle right underneath the Analog clock.

Once you press the Start button, the HTC bottom dock will appear. There are 4 different homescreens here, and 2 other screens with additional icons. The third icon on the dock will open up 4 additional icons for your options. The 5th icon will open up your media icons. The 4th and 6th icons open up additional homescreens as well. The Messages icon at the bottom left will slide down your Messages and Calendar, just like the Droid! When it slides down, touch either word to open up your Hidden Today Area. The Menu button on the bottom right will open up another homescreen with 9 user-defined icons, like the HD2. Touch your Start screen any time to go back to your wallpaper with Analog clock.

If you want to 'relock' your phone, after you press the Start Button and only the flip clock is showing, touch the very bottom middle of the screen and your lock and profiles icons will slide back to the left.

Last but not least, if you lock your phone using the top Storm lock button, the Droid red eye will appear, pulsating just like the real thing!!! As I said, this theme has it all!!

02-16-10 04:46 PM
    wow how did you get the analog clock to work
    02-17-10 09:42 AM
    wow how did you get the analog clock to work
    That is also something I am curious about....while I do like the overall theme, if this analog clock DOES work, then maybe spruce it up a bit, it is so tiny and sad looking.
    02-17-10 11:08 AM
    it looks like he just put an icons slot for the analog clock app... but im not buying it to find out
    02-17-10 11:20 AM
    1. As trillo said, it is simply an icon slot.
    2. The analog clock comes from an application named AppClock by ToySoft. I've asked him multiple times to try and make the clock bigger, but apparently he cannot. The clock does come with multiple skins though so you can change the appearance of it however you want to, but the size cannot change (according to the app developer).
    3. The analog clock does indeed work in real time. You can choose how often to update the seconds hand (every second, every 5 seconds, whatever you want).
    02-17-10 11:23 AM
    1. As trillo said, it is simply an icon slot.
    2. The analog clock comes from an application named AppClock by ToySoft. I've asked him multiple times to try and make the clock bigger, but apparently he cannot. The clock does come with multiple skins though so you can change the appearance of it however you want to, but the size cannot change (according to the app developer).
    3. The analog clock does indeed work in real time. You can choose how often to update the seconds hand (every second, every 5 seconds, whatever you want).
    I see, so the icon slot is like a WB slot, you put the app called "AppClock" in that slot, and whatever that guy did was to make the icon sync up with real time and then run in the actual icon graphic...ok cool.
    02-17-10 11:45 AM
    Yes kd, exactly what you said, except the application comes with the theme. When you install the theme, the AppClock application is bundled with it.
    A lot of people said they wanted an analog clock theme and unfortunately this seems the best that may be possible.
    02-17-10 11:50 AM
    Yeah its a good idea just too bad it can't be adjusted in size.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-10 12:19 PM
    The Clock looks a bit lonely up there, Have you tried putting a border around the clock maybe on a background to boost the size a little?
    02-18-10 03:30 PM
    Lyger, not a terrible idea. Honestly, when I spoke to the app developer, I was hoping he could make the size a bit bigger so I left it up there alone. Looking at it now, it looks like it could use a few friends.
    02-18-10 04:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD