VZNavigator 5.0 with Facebook Integration, Movies Now Playing, Local Weather using Current GPS Location, Local Gas Prices using Current GPS Location, and Events all on the main screen...
    02-16-10 01:15 PM
    you left out the voice commands feature which is awesome.
    02-16-10 01:17 PM
    you left out the voice commands feature which is awesome.
    thats not on the main screen

lol, ok yes it has voice commands-
    02-16-10 01:19 PM
    thats not on the main screen

lol, ok yes it has voice commands-
    I don't care WHAT screen it's on, so long as it has it! Played with it a bit and it seems pretty competent. 'bout time they included that feature, IMO.
    02-16-10 01:27 PM
    The only complaint discovered with VZNavigator on the Storm 2 is the audio cutoff when streaming or listening to music. When VZNav kicks in it pauses pandora speaks then doesnt return back to Pandora..... for some reason on the older version and older blackberrys it would toggle
    Last edited by ShogunTX; 05-14-10 at 12:50 AM.
    05-14-10 12:46 AM
    The only complaint discovered with VZNavigator on the Storm 2 is the audio cutoff when streaming or listening to music. When VZNav kicks in it pauses pandora speaks then doesnt return back to Pandora..... for some reason on the older version and older blackberrys it would toggle
    It also cuts off telephone conversations, soit is really any audio
    05-14-10 08:12 AM
    I guess my only complaint with VZ Nav is that its Verizon, the most expensive & over rated mobile company to date, you even have to pay extra for the VZ Nav, wowww!! Awesome... Can you pay me now? How about now?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

05-14-10 08:17 AM
    I guess my only complaint with VZ Nav is that its Verizon, the most expensive & over rated mobile company to date, you even have to pay extra for the VZ Nav, wowww!! Awesome... Can you pay me now? How about now?

I agree it would be great if Verizon included VZNav for the cost of the data plan. I only enable VZNav when I go on vacation. Lucky for me, this month it's free, due to a promo!
    05-14-10 10:57 AM
    Hey is the promo still ongoing? Is it for 30 days or just month of May. I've wanted to try it but I refuse to give any more $$ to vzw. They overcharge for everything!
    05-14-10 11:42 AM
    05-14-10 11:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD