Just a heads up. If you google 'Blackberry Tour 2", be careful of the links that appear dated Feb 15th. These appear to be viruses / spyware websites.
    02-16-10 01:13 PM
    wow thanks for the heads up. where are you getting this info from tho??
    02-16-10 01:17 PM
    I got excited and clicked on one of the links... hah. I'm at work so luckily the virus software blocked it right away before it could do any harm.
    02-16-10 01:20 PM
    i found what you were talking about

ABSOLUTELY DO NOT GO TO THESE LINKS WHEN GOOGLING "BLACKBERRY TOUR 2"
    You can tell by its weird brief descriptions

BLACKBERRY TOUR 2: blackberry tour 2 release date, blackberry tour ...
    Feb 15, 2010 ... At breathlessly we can suddenly with the mccartney that she is in a intramuscularly blackberry tour 2, no vasodilator monogamist interceptor ...
    ""http://www.salianiseydou.net/?bdoc=blackberry+tour+2""

BLACKBERRY TOUR 2: blackberry tour 2 release date, blackberry tour 2 essex release date

BLACKBERRY TOUR 2: blackberry tour 2 sprint, blackberry tour 2 ...
    Feb 15, 2010 ... He platitude the shortcoming, and doberman no lyceum to the viticulture, blackberry tour 2 it cytoarchitectonic to overstatement his ...
    eusarghi.org/index.php/?bdoc=blackberry+tour+2

BLACKBERRY TOUR 2: blackberry tour 2 review, blackberry tour 2 ...
    Feb 15, 2010 ... If you goatfish fruity in the simulated crazily, you can tandem blackberry tour 2 disgracefully and lagune the gooseberry, bullish nipping ...
    gunanddollshow.com/.../form.php/?bdoc=blackberry+tour+2 - 22 hours ago
    Last edited by mofoahh; 02-16-10 at 01:34 PM.
    02-16-10 01:30 PM
    Yeah haha I almost clicked on this too. Could someone explain whats up with all the strange wording? I'd understand if the description included with the tour 2 was filled with tons of often Googled phrases like "Verizon Iphone" or something, but it seems its with a bunch of wild words no one uses. How would that help you if you were trying to spread your virus/spyware?
    lol or maybe they just hate people obsessed with the tour 2 like us
    02-16-10 09:34 PM
    I saw those too last night, but figured by the random wording that it was just nonsense so I didn't click any of them. Didn't think it was actually dangerous though! Thanks for the heads up!
    Last edited by mojo pin; 02-16-10 at 09:49 PM.
    02-16-10 09:41 PM
    Thank you for the warning on that, Tarang and Mofoahh! Maybe these virsuses were started by an annoyed group of sales reps from VZW and Sprint trying to get back at us for all of our calling, messaging, and/or going into the stores to ask about when this phone will be released. LOL
    02-16-10 09:52 PM
    thanks for the info
    02-16-10 10:26 PM
    Yeah thank you very much.
    02-16-10 10:41 PM
    I inadvertently came across them a couple days ago, too, by doing a Google search on �Tour 2 release� but it would seem many other phrases about Tour 2 would turn them up also.

More than half-a-dozen of them turned up on the first two pages of the Google search results alone.

The first one I came across, I was unaware until after I clicked on it. My anti-malware software kicked in and blocked whatever it tried to do, and then I saw the most invasive browser activity I�ve �ever� seen in my life (literally) trying to download and install itself, but fortunately it was hung by the security software.

It seems all say �BlackBerry Tour 2� in the title; all have a date of February 15th in the description; and all have a top-level domain, URL or descriptive text that is almost comical.
    02-18-10 08:39 PM
    Many of those sites have since been removed. I'm not sure why they targeted the Blackberry Tour 2 term, but they built up a plethora of backlinks very rapidly which allowed them to hit the first page.
    02-19-10 07:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD