Does anyone know if there is this available for blackberry?
    I played it on a friends iphone (i know) but this game is really addicting!
    02-16-10 09:50 AM
    I agree... This rocks on the ipod touch and iphone!! I might try out lexulous which also links to Facebook, but not sure... I hate to spend 3.99 when it appears to have bad reviews so far...To bad scrabble is not online at all...
    02-23-10 04:55 PM
    I play this on my ipod touch and I love it. Wish they would come out with a BB version.
    05-14-10 09:46 PM
    Nah, only for Apple.
    06-07-10 02:19 PM
    I have read in a few places that is available for BB's but I can't find it anywhere to download. UR Magazine has it listed as a free app for BB and even on the New Toy website (maker of game) it says it's for BB and that is is now also available for the iPhone and iPad.
    07-09-10 11:19 AM
    You can play Scrabble online at pogo.com. And there is a Scrabble app on bb, but you can't play phone to phone, you have to play vs a computer or pass n play...
    08-20-10 03:03 PM
    Lexulous has online play vs others. 1.6 was free and is floating around the net still. Set it up initially using the Facebook connect application and then copy your username and password into the BB app login menu.

http://www.theiexplorers.com/Lexulous.jad
    08-24-10 01:14 AM
    that wou;dl be amazing if someone will do this
    08-24-10 03:42 PM
    It doesn't seem like it would be too difficult for them to get this program on BlackBerry...if they wanted to, that is.
    09-04-10 06:29 PM
    Lexulous Lite, which is free, can be found in app world.
    09-14-10 06:00 AM
    Have you guys tried Word Rival for BlackBerry? It rocks! Basically words with friends for BB

BlackBerry applications (Aztux Ltd)
    10-04-10 09:23 AM
    I think it would be cool to be able and play cross-platform. My girlfriend is on AT&T with an iPhone. I love my BB but I have to play on my ipod touch and only where there is wifi. This would be awesome to play her, straight from my Storm.
    10-13-10 09:23 PM
    Hi guys

We're developing WordRival (BlackBerry applications (Aztux Ltd)) for iPhone, Android and some Nokias. We hope to have the first version out in about ten days.

Other suggestions welcome!

Thanks
    Gareth
    Aztux Ltd
    10-19-10 11:22 AM
    Hi guys

We're developing WordRival (BlackBerry applications (Aztux Ltd)) for iPhone, Android and some Nokias. We hope to have the first version out in about ten days.

Other suggestions welcome!

Thanks
    Gareth
    Aztux Ltd

hi i gave your app a shot but it took forever to put in a word, is there some way you can integrate the keyboard for typing in the letters?
    10-20-10 11:41 PM
    Hi

Yes of course - we're hoping to have a new version out in the next few days with this feature. It shouldnt take much time to enter at the moment ~10 seconds or so. But we're adding the feature you asked for anyway.

Thanks
    10-21-10 02:06 AM
    Hi

We've now added this feature. Just scroll onto the board and type the letters in the squares you want then hit play.

All the best
    Gareth
    10-21-10 05:37 AM
    I updated to the latest version, and now when I play a word and submit it, I'm getting a server error - check internet connection error message. The person I am playing has updated to the latest version as well.

Any help is appreciated.
    10-21-10 12:39 PM
    Can you email us at [email protected] and we'll help you sort this out over email rather than here!

Can you just let us know your usernames?
    10-21-10 12:44 PM
    Can you email us at [email protected] and we'll help you sort this out over email rather than here!

Can you just let us know your usernames?
    Email sent.

Thank you.
    10-21-10 12:56 PM
    drdevil44 thanks for the fast response this game looks very promising! I cant wait till the android and iphone versions come out! when it does ill definitely tell them about this game, itll be a first of its kind with all mobile OS systems linked together.

one more suggestion your probably working on this and much more but will there be a view where you can see the whole board and can you make the send button be the enter button.? thank you for developing this game.
    10-21-10 11:19 PM
    Smanzor

Yes we've got that on our todo list in the next week or so. Updates to the game are going out regularly so let us know of any other suggestions and we'll add it to the list.

All the best
    Gareth
    10-22-10 03:19 AM
    Smanzor

Yes we've got that on our todo list in the next week or so. Updates to the game are going out regularly so let us know of any other suggestions and we'll add it to the list.

All the best
    Gareth
    Any way to allow drag and drop tiles on torch or storm devices?
    10-22-10 09:04 AM
    I think there needs to be a way to end the game when we can't play anymore tiles. Like you pass twice and games ends and someone wins cuz right now its just ending the game with nobody winning or losing.
    10-22-10 11:09 AM
    Also it wold be nice to have an area to show how many points you got on your play and how many your opponent.
    10-22-10 12:07 PM
    we need a list of people who have this cuz when i search it comes up with no one which probably means they are all in a game I guess? I can play more than 1 game cuz when someones busy otherwise i can do other games and I guess some people don't realize there is no time limit cuz I'll get an email saying they ended it which makes no sense. that's the whole point of playing on your phone.
    10-22-10 12:12 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD