After going through 6 BB Tours...So I talk to Big Red and told them not to send me anymore busted A** Tours...so the rep told me to pick any bb of my liking so I picked the Storm 2...I've heard about seanren's v6 and the .451 leak...I'm looking for some cool themes, apps and such....I'm getting it over nighted to me...... I'm pretty excited just want to say hi to all my fellow Storm 2 users and abusers
    02-15-10 09:41 PM
    After going through 6 BB Tours...So I talk to Big Red and told them not to send me anymore busted A** Tours...so the rep told me to pick any bb of my liking so I picked the Storm 2...I've heard about seanren's v6 and the .451 leak...I'm looking for some cool themes, apps and such....I'm getting it over nighted to me...... I'm pretty excited just want to say hi to all my fellow Storm 2 users and abusers
    I hope the S2 gods will treat you better.
    02-15-10 09:47 PM
    Welcome. Was it trackball issues you had with your Tour? You will fall in love with the S2 screen
    02-15-10 09:47 PM
    Well, you have a ton of OS options after tonight. Enjoy your Storm 2.
    02-15-10 09:58 PM
    Trackball issues, tour typing on it's own like a ghost had control of it ....I had 1 perfect tour and end up breaking the screen....even had 2 "green dot" tours and still had problems...I hoping since I didn't get the S2 on the first day it came out like i did the tour I've much better luck and get a perfect one right out of the box...are there any known issues I should look out for?
    02-15-10 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD