Has anybody got any GOOD 8900 game recommendations? I play the standard Texas Hold 'em app that comes from Orange, but other than that I've played very little that's of much interest. I'm not looking for miracles, but perhaps just something that's easy on the eye and doesn't bore easily. Ideally, and old-school Mario or Sonic type game that's a good time-passer (not sure the 8900 has the processing capability for something like this).

Based on a recommendation from App World, I paid for 'Druglord Wars' which turned out (IMO) to be an utter load of cr*p. I'd say Nintaii is around the best game I've played on my device but I find it gets tedius very quickly.

Any heads up on games the group have enjoyed would be appreciated! Thanks....
    02-14-10 02:39 PM
    Search will be your friend. Look for 'favourite apps', 'best apps', 'top apps', and so on. Learn to use the search feature now and you'll find things a lot easier later on.
    02-14-10 03:25 PM
    Thanks all the same for the tip Speed but you can rest assued I've "learnt to use search". I found little in other forums (as stated) and so thought I'd begin a thread of my own where I could be specific to my own needs. If people never begun threads then they'd be nothing to search.
    02-14-10 03:35 PM
    Good luck with this one. These devices aren't too good for games as the processors aren't geared for them. If you want a good emerging game platform then I highly suggest you check out the Storm 2 which will have OpenGL games all over the place in the not too distant future.
    02-14-10 05:08 PM
    Bubble Defense (1 and 2) are quality games - download the demo and see what you think.
    02-14-10 05:29 PM
    Sorry I just meant in my post that there are previous posts on good games. But perhaps not 8900 specific. If I'm not wrong I believe I always enjoyed Tetris on it lol.
    02-14-10 07:28 PM
    Bubble Defense (1 and 2) are quality games - download the demo and see what you think.
    +1 for the Bubble Defense games. I think they are both in App World.
    02-14-10 09:59 PM
    Thanks all. Much appreciated...
    02-15-10 01:06 PM
    There's a good PacMan game HERE (free).

...and there was a thread that listed about 6 or 7 free games, but I can't seem to find it anywhere...
    02-15-10 03:36 PM
    Nice one. Cheers Jonny
    02-16-10 04:20 PM
    Addictive Tower Defense, Zombie Attack Bad Blood, Cliffed, LinkFour, Aces Traffic Pack
    02-16-10 05:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD