02-14-10 08:06 AM
    02-14-10 09:04 AM
    Sorry for the second thread
    02-14-10 10:57 AM
    Dear Verizon,

Please don't push any more content to my phone. If I want it, I'll download it.

Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-10 03:54 PM
    Dear Verizon,

Thanks.

+1.....................
    02-14-10 03:58 PM
    Dear Verizon,

Thanks.

I'll sign that statement!
    02-16-10 07:50 AM
    02-22-10 07:47 AM
    So, it's March...Skype...VZW...when when when when when when....*impatient*

Hurry up... :P
    03-02-10 06:54 PM
    While I may be a CS rep, I really need to make a personal comment about this. I think announcing the Skype app just a couple of weeks after making the data only plans for smartphones and blackberrys inactive is simply wrong, especially after what AT&T is going to let iPad users do with data plans. I think it's a serious mistake.
    03-02-10 09:36 PM
    While I may be a CS rep, I really need to make a personal comment about this. I think announcing the Skype app just a couple of weeks after making the data only plans for smartphones and blackberrys inactive is simply wrong, especially after what AT&T is going to let iPad users do with data plans. I think it's a serious mistake.
    AT&T and Apple can keep each other.

I do understand your point about the data-only plan though. One could argue though that it doesn't invalidate Skype though, since VoIP is permitted on data plans where a laptop is in use....meh...

I agree to a point that a data-only plan would add value, especially with Skype, but clearly a cost model was created...I would have liked to have listened in on those meetings.
    03-02-10 11:35 PM
    Are they charging extra for Skype access?
    03-09-10 11:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD