Hello All~

I'm new to the BB 8330 and I used to have a Palm and i know when I would receive or send a pix msg there would be an option for MMS.. Now onto my BB I have now with Sprint.. I can't figure out how to send pix msgs with pix that I've taken and are in my phone. As well when someone sends me a pix message I have to go to the wed on my phone to receive it??? Help this is driving me NUTZ
    02-14-10 01:01 AM
    Well I have tmobile so I can't tell you 100% for sure. But when I first got my curve when I got picture messages it would tell me to like go online or go to picture something something instead of just displaying it like a normal phone and mms messages get displayed. I called customer service and they told me that after I receive 3 to 5 picture messages it will automatically start working as normal and it did. As far as you not being able to send mms I don't know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-10 04:36 AM
    Do you have an 8330 or a 8330m ? There is a difference between the two devices. Goto options then select about. To find out which one you have.

Posted from my CrackalackinBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-10 07:24 AM
    If you're sending, when you are looking at the pic, click Menu (BB button) Send as MMS, Email, Pin, Messenger, etc. And the 8330 sends the same from either version, just the E receives a link to click.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-10 08:51 AM
    I also have the Curve 8330 on sprint and for some reason when i recieve an mms it gives me a link instead of showing the pic. How do you change that so it doesnt?
    02-14-10 05:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD