my tour drops alot of calls and sometimes the other person on the line cant hear me. i think its the device so im getting a replacement shipped to me but im afraid of getting a refurbished phone with other problems. does anyone else have problems with calls on the tour?
    02-13-10 05:30 PM
    I dropped a lot of call with 4.7 builds and with .230 but since then alls good..............
    Refurbished phones don't have problems. They are rebuilt and tested to factory specs and run through QC. I'd buy refurbs before new, as a matter of fact, I do whenever possible.
    02-13-10 05:35 PM
    nice thanks cuz i was worried about getting a refurb with a bunch of other problems because besides my call issues i love my tour.
    02-13-10 05:42 PM
    no drop calls ever

sprint network though
    02-13-10 05:44 PM
    im verizon but i still think theres something wrong with my tour. i know alot of people with it that have no problem with calls
    02-13-10 05:49 PM
    No issues ever... Sprint

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-10 12:11 AM
    On sprint, my calls seem to drop out after two hours
    02-14-10 12:38 AM
    On sprint, my calls seem to drop out after two hours
    Why talking for two hours on cell... Phone internals are prob getting too hot after two hours nonstop I would guess..

I have never dropped a call but then again all my calls are under 20 mins..
    02-14-10 01:31 PM
    I dropped a lot of call with 4.7 builds and with .230 but since then alls good..............
    Refurbished phones don't have problems. They are rebuilt and tested to factory specs and run through QC. I'd buy refurbs before new, as a matter of fact, I do whenever possible.
    I've been fine since .230 as well!
    02-14-10 01:35 PM
    2 hours! Wow, don't know many people I would want to talk to for that long. I have only dropped a call way up north in the province I live in, in a bad coverage spot. So far so good IMO

D
    02-14-10 01:36 PM
    I never dropped a call on my Tour on any OS. The phone works great for calling and the network is great as well (Verizon.)
    02-14-10 04:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD