Cruisin through the mall lookin for a screen protector for my 9700 and I come upon a Ghost Armor kiosk. Guy told me all about it and it was wayyy cheaper than the 'Invisible Shield' full body for 9700, so I gave in and boy am I glad I did. Beautiful, crystal clear and protects phone 100%! Highly recommend, the guys install for u so its great! Here are some shots:

-Sabby
    Sabrina Guarin (sabby_sabs) on Twitter
    02-13-10 03:31 PM
    that looks great! better than invisible shield and the orange peel effect looks like its non existent with ghost armor, amazing! gotta pick me up one of them
    02-13-10 03:38 PM
    Looks great! Price?
    02-13-10 03:38 PM
    Thanks techno...absolutely get one! Teek fullbody price was 25 w 10 dollar installation, Invisible Shield was 39.99 and u gotta put urself...had an invisible and gave the screen a wet look...hated it!
    02-13-10 03:42 PM
    Not bad, I'd definitely consider that if theres one in my local mall. Thanks
    02-13-10 06:37 PM
    Did you have any pre existing scratches? I have a surface scratch on the top and am wondering if this will fill it in? Someone has mentioned that and I am curious to hear if it is true.

Also, does it cover any of the keys at all? And what about the "leather" back?
    04-02-10 02:01 PM
    I bought ClearArmor from Case Mate and love it. Yes, you have to be very picky and consumed with perfection to get good results when you put it on yourself, but it's not that bad. I paid $9.95 for 2 sets and got mine installed just right with the first set.

If you've got a kiosk in your local mall who will do it for you, that's great. But for those of us who don't have one nearby, the GhostArmor is a great option. I love it for the protection and the look of the phone. Mine didn't wrinkle, orange peel or anything else.

For the cost and about 20 minutes of careful patience, it's definitely worth trying.
    04-02-10 03:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD