Is there a way to have the phone automatically switch sound profiles to vibrate or all alerts off during appointments? I have been doing it manually but it would be easier if there was a setting or application to allow the phone to do so on its own.
    9530 v5.0.0.328
    02-12-10 10:18 AM
    This product was designed exactly to address this problem. The nice thing is that you only have to place your phone on the pad to invoke your settings. Take the phone off the pad and you are back to your normal settings . No more forgetting to turn them back to normal.

Bishop Scientifics @ Amazon.com:

or google hyberpad for reviews.
    02-12-10 10:47 AM
    Search for Fixmo tools. It is still beta right now but it works quite welll and will automatically silence your phone of you have your meetings scheduled in your calendar.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-10 11:03 AM
    There was also a pay app (hate me cuz I forgot the name) that utilized your Storm's accelerometer so that if you placed your BB face down/screen down it would go into silent mode until you flipped it face up again.

02-12-10 12:48 PM
    No phone can read your mind.

An option as below is about the closest you'll find, but if you have a meeting that's not in your calendar, boom... same issue as you have now.

Search for Fixmo tools. It is still beta right now but it works quite welll and will automatically silence your phone of you have your meetings scheduled in your calendar.

02-12-10 02:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD