Hi everyone,

Sorry if this has been posted up before, my problem didn't seem like ones I had already seen.

My phone refuses to co-operate with me - it turns on but only after I have taken the battery out but I don't get it working I just get an annoying battery with a red line going through it. I have checked the four connector pins that go to the battery but they are all fine, I don't really understand what could be wrong with it - it's worked fine since I got it.

Can someone please give me suggestions before I go into melt-down I can't function without my phone - I need to contact people which is impossible without numbers which I cannot get to!

Any help muchly appreciated
    02-11-10 02:13 PM
    You may need to buy a new battery. When your battery have a red line, it have been exposed to moisture or water. Do not take it to the store with the battery. They will deny your claim and say that your phone have been in water. Check on the phone for the white stripe to see if it have any red line.
    02-11-10 02:17 PM
    Battery has died. Best to just buy a new one, rather than deal with the hassles of warranty replacement.
    02-11-10 03:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD