I'm pretty new to the Tour, but I'm thinking this can't be normal. When I'm trying to send a picture message, I am able to type out the message and attach the picture, but when I hit send, nothing happens. It doesn't move. The screen where I typed the message and attached the picture stays there. It doesn't matter how I try to make it send, nothing happens. Any ideas?
    02-10-10 02:23 PM
    Do you have sufficient signal? 1XEV?

That is odd. So you have it addressed to a phone number or email address? You have attached a file? You click the trackball and hit send?

Do you have an SMS/MMS plan attached to your account? Is it blocked on your account maybe? Check your account, or call customer care, and make sure it's provisioned on your account with no issues on carrier end.

Check your MMS Settings:
    Options Icon
    MMS
    Multimedia Reception: ALWAYS
    Automatic Retrieval: ALWAYS

Did this *just* start happening? Or have you never been able to send MMS?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-10 05:47 PM
    Do you have sufficient signal? 1XEV?

That is odd. So you have it addressed to a phone number or email address? You have attached a file? You click the trackball and hit send?

Do you have an SMS/MMS plan attached to your account? Is it blocked on your account maybe? Check your account, or call customer care, and make sure it's provisioned on your account with no issues on carrier end.

Check your MMS Settings:
    Options Icon
    MMS
    Multimedia Reception: ALWAYS
    Automatic Retrieval: ALWAYS

Did this *just* start happening? Or have you never been able to send MMS?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks for the reply. In answer to your questions, I always had sufficient signal, 1XEV, I have a MMS plan attached, it was provisioned correctly, the settings were all set up correctly. I could always receive them, just never send. I just got the phone last thursday and didn't try to send my first one until about 2 days ago, so I was never able to send them.

However, I went ahead and upgraded to Alltel's 5.0 last night and have since been able to send them. I don't think it was a problem with 4.7, but whatever it was has since been fixed. Thanks again for the help.
    02-11-10 02:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD