So i have always booted up around 43MB or so... here lately its LUCKY if i boot at 33. I have almost NO apps. (CaptureIt, MeterBerry, ScreenLock, StormSlider, Facebook) I use meterberry to do a batt pull every night, I use Memory Cleaner frequently, and make sure i close allll my apps after use.

What else could be clogging it up? I have gone so far as to delete all my texts and emails...

Is there any way to delete some of the pushed apps? i hide them, but is there anyway to GET RID OF THEM all together?
    02-09-10 08:38 PM
    A few things. First, the memory cleaner can actually do more damage than good, especially if it's used too frequently (which I'm guessing you're doing). In addition, have you tried doing an actual battery pull? The resets used by MeterBerry/QuickPull/etc. are not the same as a true battery pull.

If you really want to clear things up, backup all your data, then do a handheld (a.k.a. security) wipe. Then do an advanced restore of only the most important databases. See what that does.
    02-09-10 08:54 PM
    Pushed apps are not the actual applications. They are just links to the apps. They take up very minimum space as far as memory is concerned. No, you can't fully delete the icon's.
    02-09-10 08:58 PM
    Well, if you mean install apps only you've installed go to options>security options>security wipe. Make sure ONLY 'User Installed Applications' is checked. The type blackberry and wipe. Also, from personal experience, Facebook is a HORRIBLE memory hog.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-10 10:45 AM
    i have no idea but i am impressed you know how much you use to boot up. How do you figure that out?
    02-10-10 10:49 AM
    i have no idea but i am impressed you know how much you use to boot up. How do you figure that out?
    He means he boots up at 43MB. People check there memory when they boot. I has BeDroid theme and there is a hidden about hotspot that tells you the battery life left and memory n stuff. I use that :]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-10 11:53 AM
    What OS are you using? that might be the cause too. Memory leaks.
    02-10-10 11:59 AM
    im using .451 and everytime i do i battery pull i get to bout 32....
    after the whole day gone by it leaves me with 20 sth - -*
    02-10-10 12:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD