Does anyone know what some good themes are for the Storm 2? I've been looking for one and thought i would ask.
    02-09-10 12:34 PM
    Head over to the Themes forum. The developers here do some amazing work. I'm using the BBAmped by Nate. He does great work, and he doesn't charge for them. I don't have the screen capture software otherwise I'd show you my screen. This theme also works great with BerryWeather, the middle of the screen is wide open and I have it there ... and I got it in pink which is sweeeeet!!!
    02-09-10 12:50 PM
    Have you looked here:

Storm Themes...
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/

I know a number of heavy users here like Transparency.
    02-09-10 12:51 PM
    +1 for Transparency theme
    02-09-10 12:53 PM
    Agreed! The Transparency theme is sweet. I am just pink obsessed and always get the ones that come in Pink ... and thus far, Nate has been very accommodating with the pink!
    02-09-10 12:53 PM
    I have the HTC HD2 BerryWeather version theme by Guzzl3r and it's great. Easy on battery and you have many options from the home screen. Icons and theme is right on like the original.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-10 12:56 PM
    BeDroid is a premium theme, but it is awesome. there are a ton of nice features packed into it.
    02-09-10 01:00 PM
    GDK makes some amazing themes. to bad he is no longer with CRACKBERRY,
    02-09-10 01:02 PM
    GDK makes some amazing themes. to bad he is no longer with CRACKBERRY,
    ^^^^^^^

What he said... I have his Androiderry Theme.
    02-09-10 01:06 PM
    The one and only cleanest theme around

ELLE CLASSIC

02-09-10 01:07 PM
    The one and only cleanest theme around

ELLE CLASSIC

That will look good with BerryWeather? I'm curious as well since I just got BerryWeather ...
    02-09-10 01:10 PM
    I have the paid version of beweather and it is a match made in heaven The wallpaper option for beweather looks fantastic with elle

02-09-10 01:16 PM
    Oh yeah, and if you would rather go the icon route, there is also Elle wb which has one icon spot on the home screen. I used to use Elle wb/mb so I could have beweather and Meterberry on my home screen. But the wallpaper is just so sweet

02-09-10 01:22 PM
    LOL! at Danesy's sig!
    02-09-10 01:41 PM
    what i use...

miro 2.0 w/ black background
    elle-knockoff
    precision zen remix

02-09-10 01:42 PM
    LOL! at Danesy's sig!
    Thanks! I stole it from happy bunny though ... I can't take all the credit.
    02-09-10 01:44 PM
    I love the Miro 2 theme. I don't like a lot of clutter. Works great with QuickLaunch, Storm Stat, Berry Weather. No memory leak.
    02-09-10 02:48 PM
    I am using natez professional v4.1 theme..great theme..no lag and great features for berryweather, quicklaunch, and hidden today section

02-09-10 07:09 PM
    I am using natez professional v4.1 theme..great theme..no lag and great features for berryweather, quicklaunch, and hidden today section

I am using this one now as well. I just changed it a few minutes ago. It does look really good with BerryWeather ... And I changed the background to a Pink Lightning ... it looks so hot.
    02-09-10 07:24 PM
    I just went back to BeDroid...

But I will also switch and use Elle w/ Quicklaunch
    BeNexus
    & Earl Grey

Transparency looks very clean may need to cure my app buying itch and check that out!
    02-09-10 07:27 PM
    Transparency is definitely an AWESOME theme!

02-09-10 08:42 PM
    Another option, download the Blackberry Theme Builder and toy around. I found multiple themes with some of what I wanted, but much more that I didn't need... so I just made my own, and it does everything I want it to do.

It wasn't very complex and it doesn't require coding knowledge. Also, there's a pretty helpful board here for questions / help / How To's on it.
    02-10-10 08:12 AM
    I'm running Zen Revolutions at the moment (with a nigh-constant rotation of custom wallpapers ). I love it so far. Very simple, clean, and it has all the options on the home screen I really need.
    02-11-10 01:21 AM
    Just tried transparency. You guys know elle has a free version, right? I have bought and tried a lot of themes (over 20 ) but I always end up back on Elle. Too clean, too fast and too convenient

02-11-10 07:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD