Recently I upgraded from a storm to a storm 2. On my old storm I started off on OS 4.7 and had to use the messages folder to read my work emails. I finally updated to 5.0 and noticed all of a sudden I had a seperate mailbox icon and that was grabbing my work emails. Finally I had it setup just how I wanted it and then the phone broke... company decided to replace my phone with a storm 2. the storm 2 is already at 5.0 but it doesn't handle my emails like the old storm did. After a battery pull when the bb gets to the main screen right before it verifies security files or whatever I do see the mailbox icon but after the scan is complete it disappears. I'm not sure if its cause of the theme but I have the same theme installed on both. The name of it is Blackberry pro v4. Here's a pic of that mailbox icon I'm talking about. This is not my phone just a pic I found somewheres else but it shows exactly what I'm talking about.

I would really love to have this again on my phone it was extremely useful. I hate that messages folder. Please someone help!
    02-09-10 12:23 AM
    The stock OS (.320) from Verizon does not have the seperate BES folder option. You will need to upgrade the OS to one of the leaked versions to enable the folder. .428 works great, and I also like having the ability to have my work emails in a seperate folder.
    02-09-10 11:07 AM
    Thank you! now everything is back to normal
    02-09-10 09:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD