well i activated my storm about a week ago, switching over from my old curve (and quite an amazing switch). but i've noticed that i no longer recieve any emails pushed to my phone from any 3 of my accounts.

i activated it over the phone through vzw's 1800 number, is there something more i need to do? honestly i didnt pay much attention to the automated voice, so am i missing something here?

thanks guys
    02-08-10 07:53 PM
    02-08-10 08:00 PM
    family feud moment "Good Answer"
    02-08-10 08:42 PM
    #1 Answer is.... Run Email Setup and answer "Yes" to change account to new PIN.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-10 09:44 PM
    Gotta change the device on serviceprovider.blackberry.com and send service books you are good to go.
    02-08-10 10:12 PM
    wow thanks for the wicked fast answers guys
    02-08-10 10:54 PM
    Thanks for the help so far guys, but now I have a new problem. I got an email saying that I need to change my gmail password or re enter it, but when I try it doesn't work, and says its not valid.

02-09-10 08:16 PM
    Thanks for the help so far guys, but now I have a new problem. I got an email saying that I need to change my gmail password or re enter it, but when I try it doesn't work, and says its not valid.

Then that's a problem with that email host. Try logging into that email account from something other then your BB/BIS portal setup. Make sure you're using the right password. If all that checks out, but you still can't use it, delete the account out of BIS and add it back in.
    02-09-10 08:20 PM
    thanks a lot jrsc, deleting it then adding it worked out
    02-10-10 01:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD