is there any way we can use the tour to show movies like on a desktop screen by plugging it through usb?
    i noticed some apple screens have the usb slot in the back of the screen, so i was wondering if i could just plug my tour on to it and the movie im watching on my tour screen appear on the desktop screen. is there an app for that?
    or anything close to it?
    02-08-10 12:38 PM
    Well, if your BB is connected to a pc and mass media mode is enabled you can simply browse the BB from the pc and double click your video to play it.
    02-08-10 01:52 PM
    Well, if your BB is connected to a pc and mass media mode is enabled you can simply browse the BB from the pc and double click your video to play it.
    yea..that sounds like the best way. I wish there was a good way to hook up my blackberry to a tv...or even my navi screen in my car that has RCA inputs.
    02-08-10 01:55 PM
    I think mass media mode would be the only way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-10 02:20 PM
    Oops, I meant mass storage mode

02-08-10 02:21 PM
    Can the tour view AVI files? I neva watched a movie on my tour before but all my movie files are avi I get them from the torrent thing?

02-09-10 02:51 PM
    Can the tour view AVI files? I neva watched a movie on my tour before but all my movie files are avi I get them from the torrent thing?

hm...I think the tour can handle avi files...don't quote me on it. I tend to formet my movies into mp4 before putting it on my tour
    02-09-10 05:47 PM
    Blackberry Presenter is what you need!
    02-09-10 05:51 PM
    While playing a movie or video, does anyone have the movie player controls flash on and off quickly while the video is playing? I get this all the time when playing youtube videos... anyone know why and or how to fix it?
    02-09-10 09:37 PM
    Can someone pm me how to actually get the movies onto the tour?

02-09-10 11:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD