I've never had this problem before... I've had my Bold 9000 for just over a year and the wifi has always worked, and so has the bluetooth, I've had it set up with my home wifi without a problem, but suddenly, the wifi icon at the top right hand corner has just disappeared full stop! And my bluetooth wont connect. Red crosses next to both and wifi icon gone totally. No idea what to do!
    02-08-10 09:07 AM
    Battery pull yet?

If not with the phone turned on remove the battery. Wait 60 seconds or more. Reinstall and reboot.

If that fails to bring functions back someone will be along with lots of questions. OS? Recent changes in the basic setup like new apps? What apps running now? Damaged?
    02-08-10 09:30 AM
    Did you try turning WiFi and Bluetooth back on?
    02-08-10 09:57 AM
    Ok I did a battery pull and have wifi back, but bluetooth says on, but just has the white line next to it instead of a tick or cross?
    02-08-10 11:25 AM
    i also did a battery pull and wi fi says on and seems to be workin buy the status light is white line instead of green check mark....also have reloaded and reinstalled but still gettin wi fi white line....everything is workin....how to fix this...
    02-11-10 02:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD