I got rid of this POS and got an iPhone.

The difference is like night and day. I don't know how why **** I ever put up with that old, archaic OS RIM chooses to use on their devices.

Off to the iPhone forum.

See ya suckers.
    02-07-10 10:38 AM
    Blackberry was obviously too smart for you. Congrats with your iToy!
    02-07-10 10:45 AM
    NO NO NO..........See YOU SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What a ****!
    02-07-10 10:48 AM
    Congrats for putting up with a POS compared to other phones that are available.
    02-07-10 10:49 AM
    Even though I love my Blackberry, I have to admit that the BB OS is really old and has nothing advanced about it. I mean compare blackberry applications to iPhone applications - the difference is clear.

Ever heard of Blackberry or Droid look alike themes on iPhone? No. Because they have a better interface. All blackberry themes surround on having an interface like iPhone or Droid now. Its actually really sad.

I still love my S2.
    Last edited by Bond J; 02-07-10 at 10:52 AM.
    02-07-10 10:49 AM
    iWontMissYou

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-10 10:52 AM
    Nice, more bandwidth for us
    02-07-10 10:55 AM
    Amuses me how people who aren't smart enough to operate this device always wanna come in here and brag about dumbing themselves down to the Iphone level.

Congratulations, you have accomplished quite a feat there.
    02-07-10 11:02 AM
    NO NO NO..........See YOU SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What a ****!
    LOL you had me rolling on the floor with your comment!!!!! lol ps...ur absolutely right! We know who the sucker is!!!!! lol
    02-07-10 11:04 AM

Ever heard of Blackberry or Droid look alike themes on iPhone? No. Because they have a better interface. All blackberry themes surround on having an interface like iPhone or Droid now. Its actually really sad.
    It's only a taste question. I use a windows theme on my Tour, and I have a jailbreaked iPod too, running on a Storm theme...
    02-07-10 11:06 AM
    Suckers yea your mature and thanks for making a no good thread.....

02-07-10 11:07 AM
    I mean some people just like having a toy for a communication device...if you could really call that, IMO.
    02-07-10 11:08 AM
    At the end of the day, we are talking about phones here, get some perspective, and enjoy your new phone.

02-07-10 11:09 AM
    This place is getting better all the time. The avg IQ here just went way up. Soon the OP will have Icrabs.
    02-07-10 11:16 AM
    hmm.. join date February 2010, and 11 posts...

strong, troll is strong.
    02-07-10 11:22 AM
    Hilarious that people feel strongly enough about a phone to get so personal.

Bottom line is that not every phone (the iPhone included) is right for everybody. My brother-in-law is a manager for an AT&T store, and he carries an iPhone and a Bold. He says the iPhone is better for games, internet and multimedia, but the Bold is a better phone and better for email. It all comes down to what you need your phone for. For me, I need email and I can't do without BBM. Even when/if the iPhone comes to Verizon (can't deal with AT&T crappy 3G coverage here, 75 miles north of NYC) it would be very hard for me to make the switch.
    02-07-10 11:25 AM
    Amuses me how people who aren't smart enough to operate this device always wanna come in here and brag about dumbing themselves down to the Iphone level.

Congratulations, you have accomplished quite a feat there.
    Yet somehow not quite as amusing as people that constantly rely on hybrid operating systems and physical tweeks of their phones to make them operate properly.

Enjoy.
    02-07-10 12:11 PM
    As a newer BlackBerry user I really like the device and have no intention of leaving BlackBerry or RIM. Sure the other high tech phones have better OS's (for now) and perform certain things better but it is all about personal preference.

My buddies Mustang GT will out perform my F150, BUT who does he call when he needs something big and heavy hauled..........you guessed it. Performance isnt the only thing to base your opinons on.
    02-07-10 12:30 PM
    Even though I love my Blackberry, I have to admit that the BB OS is really old and has nothing advanced about it. I mean compare blackberry applications to iPhone applications - the difference is clear.

I still love my S2.
    Themes are nice. Yep I have a droid theme running on my S2 and I love it. I love the way it looks.

I don't like the way the Droid or Iphone function. I do like the way my uber Storm 9550 operates.

There is a difference between liking the way a device looks and how a device works.

RIM should be ashamed of themselves for still using that 08 Bold theme on every one of their devices.
    02-07-10 12:38 PM
    I just saved $100 on insurance switching to geico.
    It's so easy even a caveman can do it!

02-07-10 01:19 PM
    wow the op is pissed because he can't make his 9550 work on AT&T. unbelievable.
    02-07-10 01:44 PM
    See you in a week when you learn you should have never left the STORM...........

02-07-10 01:44 PM
    I got rid of this POS and got an iPhone.

The difference is like night and day. I don't know how why **** I ever put up with that old, archaic OS RIM chooses to use on their devices.

Off to the iPhone forum.

See ya suckers.
    All that effort and yet we don't care...go figure.

02-07-10 01:48 PM
    Yet somehow not quite as amusing as people that constantly rely on hybrid operating systems and physical tweeks of their phones to make them operate properly.

Enjoy.
    What's amusing is that you keep coming back to leave more dumba$$ remarks, thought you was heading to the Itoy forum.

Definitely a TROLL
    02-07-10 01:50 PM
    People kill me saying how they left. Who cares, they still got your money and if you did your homework you would have picked the right phone in the first place....
    02-07-10 01:54 PM
103 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD