I currently have a 8320 Curve from T-Mobile. Recently my phone has started dying at least 3-4 times a day. I charge my phone every night and I have at least 2 bars of battery life every time it dies. It usually happens while I am on the phone, but occasionally it has happened while I am composing emails, etc. I have a 2gb memory card so I know it's not a storage issue. I have also tried my friend's battery and the same thing has happened. Any suggestions?

BTW, I am currently running the 4.5.0.81 OS.
    02-06-10 09:53 PM
    May be possible the circuit for the battery has went faulty. One example, when you use the phone, heat is created. The current of battery travels through a "circuit."

I would switch batteries with him for 2-3 days and see if he has your problems.
    02-06-10 11:04 PM
    The memory card is only for storage. So yes it could be a memory issue. Since its dying before your battery is out of bars, I would say it's dying because you are out of memory. You need to delete all messages you don't need. And make sure you have closed all apps properly through BB menu>close instead of hitting the end button which still leaves the app running in the background. Another thing to check is how many apps you have on the phone. Memory is used to store the apps. They are not stored on your memory card. The only thing stored on your memory card is media (pictures, music, ringtones, videos). Start there and see how it goes.
    02-07-10 09:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD