Does anybody know of a 9700 app that stores maps on the memory card? Google Maps is no good when you are in a dead spot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-10 02:57 AM
    Does anybody know of a 9700 app that stores maps on the memory card? Google Maps is no good when you are in a dead spot.

Forget dead spot, how about when you're driving or even walking and it has to load another portion of the map and can't keep up. I'd defiantly would like to know of an app that can store the map on memory.

02-06-10 10:22 AM
    Forget dead spot, how about when you're driving or even walking and it has to load another portion of the map and can't keep up. I'd defiantly would like to know of an app that can store the map on memory.

When that happens to me I quickly shut down the app and restart it. That clears the problem for all of the time, when it does happen which i rare. I kind of think it has to do with the way the app loads and not the device/service IMO. Try it and see if that clears up your loading problem.
    02-06-10 10:37 AM
    When that happens to me I quickly shut down the app and restart it. That clears the problem for all of the time, when it does happen which i rare. I kind of think it has to do with the way the app loads and not the device/service IMO. Try it and see if that clears up your loading problem.
    I tried that and it just loads the map again... Does Blackberry Maps have a function to save the map?

02-06-10 11:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD