after I upgraded to .451 it was almost impossible to get access to my eventlog as you don't have keyboard on home screen. this app will show the event log and you can can clear the log easily AND its FREE

"Free LogCut by LSphone"

hope it helps those who are on OS 5
    Cheers
    Last edited by RezaBerry; 02-06-10 at 07:19 AM. Reason: I edited the link to app world
    02-06-10 01:47 AM
    Dead Link!
    02-06-10 07:30 AM
    there are several ways to get to the eventlog with other commonly downloaded programs. Quicklaunch and meterberry are 2 that will let you do this.
    02-06-10 08:58 AM
    Dead Link!
    Sorry try this I copied it from my appworld hope it works

Check out Free LogCut! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/4981

Its only 14kb and does the job beautifully on my device

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-10 11:54 AM
    I had taken it down from both Mobi/CB and App World because after trying it both ways, the paid version was selling more without the simple free shortcut available. However, rather than have this be a disappointment now that this post has been made, I've reinstated it on App World and will re-post it in Mobi/CB for tomorrow.

I hope that more people will consider the paid versions. On App World since the minimum price is $2.99, it's called "LogCut with SecureOff", while on CB those are sold separately for less. LogCut Thread. SecureOff.

The link in the initial post now works, and here it is back available on CB: Free LogCut.

Thanks
    Last edited by LSphone; 02-10-10 at 06:06 AM.
    02-10-10 05:36 AM
    do you have a non-appworld link please? I really dont like installing the app world
    02-10-10 06:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD