Theme completed to my liking. Try to think of this as an inspired by theme, not a imitation.
    I was not trying to make and iPhone theme, cool if it looks that way, but not intended.
    Was tested only on my Bold for a few days, screen shots taken from it.

Known Bugs:
    -Slight wobble when dock thinks its briefly lost focus
    -Profiles icons are a little hard to until you select them
    -All underlays show in dock when theme applied or device reset, just scroll through to hide

Things To Do:
    -Find a fix for dock wobble
    -Change Profile Icon Colors

8 Icon OTA - http://bit.ly/ddMyZt
    12 Icon OTA - http://bit.ly/dj9XA1
    Last edited by hebe116; 02-06-10 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Release, OTA
    02-05-10 01:11 AM
    Can't see any pics.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-10 04:33 AM
    looookin good, maybe switch up the battery and signal to iphone's and it will look more 'authentic'. clean 'er up a bit and it will be awesome!
    02-05-10 04:49 AM
    Will it have a today section as well?

D
    02-05-10 10:31 AM
    The title says 12-icon and the theme says 8-icon .. are you making a 12-icon version also? =)
    02-06-10 12:35 PM
    If you know how/can provide and OTA install PM me and I will send you what you need.
    Click the link in my signature
    02-06-10 03:30 PM
    Best looking theme I've found so far. Thanks!
    02-07-10 12:33 PM
    Click the link in my signature
    Thanks, helped a lot.

I also have a version i finished last night with a more custom square menus/buttons, and a glassier look to it. Would upload it if anyone's interested.
    02-07-10 12:47 PM
    for some reason it wont work with my bold i used bdm and ota and it wont show help!
    02-07-10 02:48 PM
    Very nice theme! I am using the 12 icon version right now.

02-07-10 04:45 PM
    for some reason it wont work with my bold i used bdm and ota and it wont show help!
    You need to provide more info than that for anyone to help you.

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ckberry-themes
    Last edited by andyahs; 02-07-10 at 05:16 PM.
    02-07-10 05:06 PM
    What OS are you running? I am on OS 5.0 (which the title of the theme says it's made for) and no problems.

02-07-10 06:23 PM
    Thanks dude
    02-07-10 10:25 PM
    I would be interested in this alternate version of the theme. Also, do you have any plans to make a version that has a weather slot and a today section? That would make this theme even more awesome than it already is. Thanks in advance!

Thanks, helped a lot.

I also have a version i finished last night with a more custom square menus/buttons, and a glassier look to it. Would upload it if anyone's interested.
    02-08-10 08:30 AM
    Thanks, helped a lot.

Looks good. I think I would check it out. Thx!
    02-08-10 09:08 AM
    I would be interested in this alternate version of the theme. Also, do you have any plans to make a version that has a weather slot and a today section? That would make this theme even more awesome than it already is. Thanks in advance!

I hadn't planned on adding those in(weather+today), but its not too hard so I can probably get something up later tonight with the square, glassier version too. Keep an eye out for it, and keep the suggestions/fixes coming.
    02-08-10 11:32 AM
    Awesome! Definitely will be checking back for this one!

I hadn't planned on adding those in(weather+today), but its not too hard so I can probably get something up later tonight with the square, glassier version too. Keep an eye out for it, and keep the suggestions/fixes coming.
    02-08-10 11:43 AM
    Hey bud, is this something you're working on? Thanks in advance!

02-17-10 09:31 PM
    Nice, any chance to change icons?
    02-22-10 11:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD