Just noticed my right bezel is a little loose when I press gently,I saw sum ppl were experiencing this,should I get a replacement for this?it also makes a sligjt noise its really pissing me off

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-10 02:16 PM
    thats up to you.....
    02-04-10 02:19 PM
    Yes! If you can

02-04-10 02:22 PM
    is anybody else experiencing a loose,sort of noisy right side bezel??
    02-04-10 04:29 PM
    is anybody else experiencing a loose,sort of noisy right side bezel??
    search the forum for the word "creaky"
    02-04-10 04:30 PM
    It's no big deal. If you exchange the phone your new one will be doing it soon enough. I would say just decide whether or not you can live with it and proceed from there.
    02-04-10 04:32 PM
    It's no big deal. If you exchange the phone your new one will be doing it soon enough. I would say just decide whether or not you can live with it and proceed from there.
    yeah i just seen the other dude said he replaced it and his new 1 was doing the same...i have ocd like some of u im sure do as well lol i notice everything ,i have a feeling if i bring it back to the tmobile shop,hes gonna say he cant do nething about it even though i bought it less then amonth ago...dam do u think i should give it a shot?
    02-04-10 04:37 PM
    That's only a call you can make. I dunno, maybe dip an exacto knife in super glue and run it down the inside edge of the bezel, then hold for a few seconds? Assuming of course you never intend to replace the bezel... or maybe just force yourself to live with it for a few weeks and see if you stop noticing it. Often when you have dissimilar parts joined together this sort of thing will occur.
    02-04-10 04:56 PM
    I just removed the bezel and put the two sided tape in it and put the bezel back in. Now it feels very solid.
    You can buy some case like case mate barely there , it will cover the bezel and you will not feel the crack anymore.

02-04-10 07:36 PM
    Just picked up my 3rd Bold in a week. First one has a bottom cover that would come loose when the device was shaken. The second had a gap in the screen and a loose bezel. This is getting annoying. I asked for one made in Canada, but they only had Mexico.
    02-07-10 02:32 PM
    my right side by the camera key is a little loose also. i figure it's not worth the effort of transferring the device and loading everything again for it. i just put a Innocase on it and i dont even see it anymore. chances are, if i get a new device, something else will be wrong with it. at least i dont have a trackpad problem and that's more important to me.
    02-07-10 04:01 PM
    I replaced my bezel and i have fixed mine by putting real thin paper between it.
    Since my OEM bezel was oke, but wanted the bezel in black so yarr.
    But it's up to you if you want to get it replaced or not.

where did you buy your bezel from?
    02-07-10 05:50 PM
    Get a cool bezel

02-07-10 07:15 PM
    I've had my 9700 for 11 days and somehow my top cover got a little scratch just beside the blackberry logo. Although barely noticeable, I know it's there and it bugs me like ****! So I ordered a new bezel with opening tools. It doesn't make any sounds right now and I hope it won't when I replace it. The thing is...it's OEM so it should fit perfectly, but who knows...

02-07-10 08:35 PM
    This is yet again another reason why I'm back to the Bold 9000 after four 9700's. The 9000 is just more solid all around. Also, the bezel is one piece. Solid as a rock. I don't miss the 9700. I typed on my wife's 9700 the other day and the keyboard felt just as cramped as it did when I had one. I hope and pray that the Dakota keeps the 9000 form factor. Other than a slightly loose battery door (which doesn't bother me in the slightest) the phone is a rock! Good luck to everyone with the issues with the 9700. Some of you will be lucky. Others will experience what I did. I had two of the four phones returned the SAME day! Best wishes!

02-07-10 09:30 PM
    My side bezel creaks also it is so annoying, so I called tmobile to see if I can exchange it. I had the phone for 2 months now, over the 30 days and they said they can't do anything about it!! My bold 9000 had a loose battery door. Why is RIM so bad on quality control?!

02-07-10 10:54 PM
    So has anyone found a solution to this problem? Mine is a lil loose on the right side. Tell me how to fix it please...
    05-22-10 09:01 AM
    mine is loose on left side a bit it creaks a bit if i press to it.. but i don't give a damn about it anymore... I've putted my phone in black oem silicon skin now it's better.
    05-22-10 10:11 AM
    If I open my BB and re-fit the bezel and re-seat the keyboard, will it solve the problem?
    05-22-10 12:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD