Hello all!
    I just today got the blizzard mobile authenticator working on my 8900 running 5.0 os AWSOME! only thing is background is smaller then should be but works flawlessly. Here is what I did

I had a old bb 8320 so I downgraded it to 4.2 again and switched sim card to that phone.
    Then went thru the process of setting up blizzard mobile authenticator from blizzards site. Here is link mobile(dot)blizzard(dot)com/shared/blizzard_download.php?cont=401&id=2183&title=Battl enet-Mobile-Authenticator&country=us&lang=en

Once it was installed using blackberry desktop manager and used switch device wizard and only selected 3rd party apps with just that phone connected.
    Once is looks for the new device leave it there and search the hard drive for the pin number. There will be a XXXXXXXX.alx where the x's are your pin and the cod for the application. Just copy those out to the desktop so they are safe. then canceled out.
    Disconnected the 8320 and connected the 8900 and used application loader and browsed to the alx file and was able to install mobile authenticator on the 8900 and works perfectly.

I assume that this same process would work if you have any older blackberry that is on their supported list and all that would change is what the background looks like. Haven't tried with the pearl and are same format screen just that 8900 is higher resolution so background is smaller but app works just like gold now. So i got mobile authenticator on a non-supported device for .99 instead of actual authenticator for 6.50 and having to carry another piece of hardware.
    if you want you can pm me with any questions but works great.
    02-03-10 12:50 AM
    Anyway to do this without an extra BB laying around i have a tour 9630?
    02-18-10 05:41 PM
    01-26-11 08:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD