Hello all,

I'm running 4.6.0.162 on my Rogers Bold (Unlocked). Me and 3 friends all are having issues with BBM being extremely laggy. At times it will work fine and others it just craps right out and does not send the message (or sometimes like 10-20 late). I have one friend with the issue on Telus and the rest are on Rogers. It has been happening for the last couple weeks and it's really starting to **** me off...went back to just SMS for now. Let me know if there is anything that I can do to help.

Thanks,

Jon
    02-02-10 12:46 PM
    I'm having the same problem but im running 4.6.0.293 on my pearl flip from Rogers. and I've had the same problem for the last couple weeks.
    02-02-10 01:15 PM
    I am not on Rogers but AT&T here in Texas. BBM very laggy some messages not going through at all, and quite a few emails have missed my device.

Hope we don't get another widespread outage
    02-02-10 01:44 PM
    Emails fine here in Michigan, but BBM spotty, some get through, some don't getting some now from a conversation 3 hours old..
    02-02-10 04:32 PM
    On Fido (subsidiary of Rogers) and I have had BBM issues for the past few weeks. Come to think of it...ever since the planned outage. Same issues as OP is having.
    02-03-10 12:30 AM
    Have been getting repeat copies of some messages (not all) coming in late, sometimes a days later. Reboot regularly.
    02-05-10 02:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD