Ok done my searching, with no luck. So here we are. Better to just do email setup for gmail or use the gmail app? I am running .428.
    02-02-10 10:41 AM
    My advice, do the setup to add your gmail account to your BB, but install the gmail app as well.

I don't like using the Gmail app for everyday use, but it can come in real handy if BIS goes down or if you want to search for stuff in your archive or view messages by labels. I don't keep it running, I only sign into the app if I need to use then close it out to avoid multiple alerts when messages come in.
    02-02-10 11:45 AM
    I have a bberry because its email capabilities...i would take advantage of what this phone can do.
    02-02-10 12:56 PM
    My advice, do the setup to add your gmail account to your BB, but install the gmail app as well.

I don't like using the Gmail app for everyday use, but it can come in real handy if BIS goes down or if you want to search for stuff in your archive or view messages by labels. I don't keep it running, I only sign into the app if I need to use then close it out to avoid multiple alerts when messages come in.
    Agree with this. I have BOTH and it's better than one or the other.
    02-02-10 05:07 PM

I also exactly do this on my Storm 2.
    02-02-10 10:24 PM
    just did it ant worked
    02-03-10 11:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD