This is my 2nd theme that i made. Any thoughts and critiques would be very much appreciated.

3 homescreen / v2 is still the same as previous build and won't have any updates due to the bugs.

Latest Build (sept'10) :

- Dark & light scheme color
    - up to 10 hidden + 4 homescreen icons with status text
    - Hidden Today is no longer using android style, just simple plain for quick access and also reduced to 9 lines

Android Dark : OTA link

Android Light : OTA link

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version 2 (3 homescreen page) ( android always have more than 1 homescreen right ;p )

update v.2
    - today now up to 9 lines

v.2 : OTA link

Sliding dock : slot 1-10
    Right homescreen : slot 11-14

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Universal Screen :

Features :
    - Wallpaper friendly
    - Fast
    - Quicklaunch, SMS & MMS, Option, Profiles, Hidden Today Hotspot
    - 10 icons sliding dock
    - Small file size only 800kb

Donations are always appreciated
    Donate
    Last edited by hyne; 09-30-10 at 09:04 AM.
    02-02-10 04:28 AM
    I'm running v1 w/ the WB slot, but 1 issue, your calendar hot spot is missing. Everything else looks pretty good, smooth animations, and no memory leak. Keep up the good work.
    02-02-10 06:13 AM
    i've recheck the file. everything is working fine with my s1. and i've reuploaded the file. please let me know if there's an issue on the theme
    02-02-10 07:20 AM
    I love version 2!!! On, version 2, I was wondering if you can replace the yellow paper for BerryWeather and put the clock(that was on version 1) on version 2 if possible?
    02-02-10 09:20 AM
    I love version 2!!! On, version 2, I was wondering if you can replace the yellow paper for BerryWeather and put the clock(that was on version 1) on version 2 if possible?
    v2 is originally made for works well with berry weather. There's a blank space above the google search bar for it. Since i don't have berry weather, could you post a pic on the calendar homescreen with berryweather? does the berryweather shows in front of the yellow paper or behind it ?
    02-02-10 11:20 AM
    I tried it but i set it as wallpaper which was fine. When i went to the yellow paper...it was behind it. I used BerryWeather sometimes so it's no problem.
    Last edited by NCREDIBLE GARY; 02-02-10 at 11:44 AM.
    02-02-10 11:42 AM
    thx gary, i intentionally make the berryweather to show behind it. so you want to get rid off the yellow paper, then make a space for berryweather to show in the left homescreen along with the today right ?
    02-02-10 12:01 PM
    Please make for me the same theme with red font not with orange.....please...please..please...is the best theme for my phone but I never found a red theme! Can u so that for me ? I wait a [email protected]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-10 08:18 PM
    great theme Hyne. Im using version 2 and i think its my daily theme now. With this being your 2nd theme im really looking forward to what you will do in the future. Works well and i think these themes will give paid Android Clone themes a run for their money.
    02-02-10 10:06 PM
    Aloha hyne!

I'm definitely loving this theme! It's one of my favorites...and has been for a day now. Thanks for all your hard work! I too love the second version of this theme and it's not big of a file either!

I was wondering if you would be able to fix one tiny issue if that's okay with you, if not, no biggie =). I notice when I go to the dial pad to make a call, the bottom portion is slightly cutoff. Is it possible to fix?

All in all, thanks again for this theme! It's amazing. Now I don't think I need to be spending another $20 a week every week buying themes that I "think" would be great on my phone! I found this free theme and I'm done searching...this is a keeper!

02-03-10 01:42 AM
    update v.2
    - today now up to 9 lines

@madhomey, i don't know if i could fix the dial pad. I try to find it on TB but couldn't find the way to customize the dial screen.

@damademan, i already have a plan in my head to make game based theme. it's patapon. I don't know if there's a better idea that i maybe interested in to making it.

Glad you guys like it
    Last edited by hyne; 02-03-10 at 02:57 PM.
    02-03-10 06:04 AM
    I can't seem to get the click for app screen to work from the main page on version two. Love the theme and side homes on it. Wish I could figure the sliding layers so I could make one like it as well.

02-04-10 03:17 PM
    i deleted it. i thought if i deleted it , it might work with the bug. i'll try to readd it and inform with the update fix later.
    02-04-10 11:56 PM
    some of the text is unreadable with the grey background in different apps. One i find it in the most is seesmic.
    02-05-10 12:09 AM
    n 2 too... And would like to see if you can reinstall the home click for the appscreen like diggy was talkin about.... Other than that this is flawless....

02-05-10 05:18 PM
    great job hyne!
    where did you find those icons?
    02-06-10 06:56 PM
    Just had to come back and let you know what a great theme this is. Personally, I'm not a orange themed guy but I used this for 3 days and it was very smooth and efficient. If you ever make different colors, I'd buy one.

Great job on this. Could easily be a premium theme
    02-08-10 01:30 PM
    some of the text is unreadable with the grey background in different apps. One i find it in the most is seesmic.
    which grey background? the darker one ?

n 2 too... And would like to see if you can reinstall the home click for the appscreen like diggy was talkin about.... Other than that this is flawless....

ok

great job hyne!
    where did you find those icons?
    forget.. haha..
    i think someone posted it on theme developer / theme section. try search at the pinstack too. i usually go there to find some tutorials.

Just had to come back and let you know what a great theme this is. Personally, I'm not a orange themed guy but I used this for 3 days and it was very smooth and efficient. If you ever make different colors, I'd buy one.

Great job on this. Could easily be a premium theme
    well, i've been asked the same to make another colors. since there's a lot of version... kinda lazy.. my holiday time was over so haven't much free time anymore. but don't know if i would do it later. for now, i'll fix some minor changes that you guys asked.

thanks, but i just want to share it to you guys.
    Last edited by hyne; 02-08-10 at 11:08 PM.
    02-08-10 11:04 PM
    Probably easier to show you. Next to the photo there is text which you can barely read.
    02-09-10 01:24 AM
    im new to this and dont know where to download the theme from.
    02-09-10 09:58 AM
    thanks share
    02-09-10 10:51 AM
    @hyne

wow! great theme! i love it!
    could u do the simple version with a static calendar?
    just like the look when the calendar is highlighted?
    that would be perfect for my needs...

thanx in advance

chuckhuber
    02-11-10 04:49 AM
    i'm sorry. it's been months since the last time i updated and developed this theme..

the new hidden today :

Actually i've customized the theme further, it has 8 favourite apps shortcut and also a white menu pop up like in android. but the bugs is making the theme slugish and no focused tab to show what apps is being selected. so i don't release this update.

image :
    Last edited by hyne; 04-07-10 at 12:40 PM.
    04-07-10 12:16 PM
    Looks great!..

Quick question; is the dial-pad cutoff?
    04-07-10 03:11 PM
    Looks great!..

Quick question; is the dial-pad cutoff?
    yeah... haven't fixed it yet.
    04-07-10 11:42 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD