UPDATED - now both the black and original have user customizable home and lock screens. I have included my original "Earth and Moon" and plain black wallpapers below.

I would enjoy seeing everyone's custom wallpapers - post some screenshots if you have a moment!

There are eight versions in two sets - one set has a "stock" application screen background with a plain version, a version with a weather slot, a hidden today version and a hidden today with a weather slot. The other set has a black application screen background with the same four versions. All versions come with the "stock" home and lock screens which are user customizable (both will have the same custom image). Thanks dannieloco for telling me how to do that!

The weather slot versions include the weather on the lock screen. I used a SVG and I do not know if the icon updates. All the versions are updated to include quicklaunch via spacebar capability.

Here's and update of my theme sPhone originally for the 8900 now for the 9700. The bottom dock that is user customizable and picks up the first six icons from the application screen. It's a fairly complete theme to the extent that theme studio allows - i've made message icons, notification icons, etc. I hope you'll enjoy it - let me know what you think about it and how it works for you if you try it.

Regards,
    SMF

theme name:sPhone 9700
    theme author:SMF
    theme credits: Wallpaper from wallpaperstock.net, icons customized generally using apple stock images found on the web primarily at osx-e.com and modmyi.com
    supported device model(s) and os:bb 9700 5.0 (currently using .442)
    download link(s):

Original app screen background ota - http://berrytheme.falatko.net/sphone9700/sphone9700.jad

original app screen background with a weather slot ota - http://berrytheme.falatko.net/sphone...00_weather.jad

original app screen background with hidden today ota - http://berrytheme.falatko.net/sphone...9700_today.jad

original app screen background with hidden today and weather slot ota - http://berrytheme.falatko.net/sphone...ay_weather.jad

plain black app screen background ota - http://berrytheme.falatko.net/sphone...9700_black.jad

plain black app screen background with hidden today ota - http://berrytheme.falatko.net/sphone...lack_today.jad

plain black app screen background with a weather slot ota - http://berrytheme.falatko.net/sphone...ck_weather.jad

plain black app screen background with hidden today and a weather slot ota - http://berrytheme.falatko.net/sphone...ay_weather.jad

Theme cost: Free
    Last edited by smf; 02-08-10 at 10:58 AM.
    02-01-10 07:37 PM
    Any screen shots?

Tnx

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-10 07:42 PM
    Screenshots included in first post - are you not seeing them?
    02-01-10 07:46 PM
    Looks really nice. Can you add hidden today previews to it, please?
    02-01-10 08:20 PM
    does spacebar launch quicklaunch?
    02-01-10 08:20 PM
    A hidden today for emails and calendar would be awesome.by far the best iphone theme for blacberry. Better looking and fundoo icons. Out of the world. 10 on 10 for this one. Would be 11 on 10 if the above could be worked out. Please consider this. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-10 09:28 PM
    This is by far the best iPhone replica theme for BlackBerry and looks great on my 9700. Awesome job on the icons and fonts!!

The only suggestion I have is I would like to have this theme on my phone with a plain black background for all screens. Personally, I am not liking the way the earth/moon background looks...sorry! Also I feel the black background would make this theme feel more like the iPhone and would accentuate the icons better.

Is this something you think you could do?? Thanks!!
    02-01-10 11:28 PM
    Looks really nice. Can you add hidden today previews to it, please?
    Done - first posted updated with OTA link

Enjoy,
    SMF
    02-02-10 06:28 AM
    This is by far the best iPhone replica theme for BlackBerry and looks great on my 9700. Awesome job on the icons and fonts!!

The only suggestion I have is I would like to have this theme on my phone with a plain black background for all screens. Personally, I am not liking the way the earth/moon background looks...sorry! Also I feel the black background would make this theme feel more like the iPhone and would accentuate the icons better.

Is this something you think you could do?? Thanks!!
    Done - first posted updated with OTA link

Enjoy,
    SMF
    02-02-10 06:29 AM
    It doesn't - I don't have quicklaunch. Not sure how I would do that in a theme.
    02-02-10 06:30 AM
    Wow I really wasn't expecting you to add that sooo quick! Awesome job once again and I'm downloading to my phone now. Will let you know of anymore feedback/suggestions!
    02-02-10 06:49 AM
    Wow I really wasn't expecting you to add that sooo quick! Awesome job once again and I'm downloading to my phone now. Will let you know of anymore feedback/suggestions!
    No problem - you caught me with time on my hands .

I really wish that the new themes made with Theme Studio would work like the last Plazmic version. With the old version the wallpaper you selected worked for the lock screen, the home screen, and the app screen.

Regards,
    SMF
    02-02-10 06:59 AM
    Can we get a weather slot?? This is the absolute best iPhone theme out there right now.
    02-02-10 09:08 AM
    Can we get a weather slot?? This is the absolute best iPhone theme out there right now.
    lancem,

Have any pointers on where to put a weather slot ... and what a weather slot is? (Perhaps point me to an example theme ....) I'm assuming you mean an icon slot somewhere on the home screen but not on the dock?

I use berryweather with the notification area temp so haven't ever made a weatherslot in a theme.

Regards,
    SMF
    02-02-10 09:50 AM
    I would suggest either top left or top right. I use berryweather too and I like to have the condition and temp show. Since you have 6 icons already on the bottom dock, make the 7th icon the weather slot.

A great example of themes which have a weatherslot are berry green by dannieloco or blackcorpo by KSW.

You might have to lower the text on hidden today a little to make it fit.

Great job though!!
    02-02-10 09:56 AM
    Wow. Thanks a lot for adding hidden today so quickly. I agree that a weather slot, probably on the top right just below the notifications, would be really sweet. You'd have to lower the first hidden today line a notch, but there's room for it.

But really, I love the theme as is. The today font size is perfect! Thanks again.
    02-02-10 10:24 AM
    You can set that as a hotkey yourself in the latest version of QL for 9700.
    02-02-10 10:32 AM
    any way to have it so the font is the same throughout the whole phone? great theme, i just dont like the font
    02-02-10 12:13 PM
    LOVE This theme, i've been using it since the day it came out on the 8900. i always go back to it....+

ahhh crap... it has a locked image for the "locked" screen.... looks like i'll continue using the one for the 8900....
    Last edited by mjneid; 02-02-10 at 12:19 PM.
    02-02-10 12:15 PM
    LOVE This theme, i've been using it since the day it came out on the 8900. i always go back to it....+

ahhh crap... it has a locked image for the "locked" screen.... looks like i'll continue using the one for the 8900....
    Yes - the lock screen and the app screen can't be changed. That's not the way I like it but it appears to be a "feature" of the new Theme Studio.

Thanks for the complement.

Regards,
    SMF
    02-02-10 01:46 PM
    any way to have it so the font is the same throughout the whole phone? great theme, i just dont like the font
    acornejo129,

The font is the same - helvetica - throughout the theme. If you're talking about the size or in some cases the weight of the font I specifically designed it to be the way it is. I'm sorry it doesn't appeal to you but it's the way I like it. It would take a lot of effort to change it and it's not something I want to take on - sorry about that.

Regards,
    SMF
    02-02-10 01:49 PM
    OK - weather slot version added to first post.

Enjoy,
    SMF
    02-02-10 01:59 PM
    Wow. Thanks a lot for adding hidden today so quickly. I agree that a weather slot, probably on the top right just below the notifications, would be really sweet. You'd have to lower the first hidden today line a notch, but there's room for it.

But really, I love the theme as is. The today font size is perfect! Thanks again.
    zager,

I'll add it later today. For now I added a non-hidden today version with a weather slot.

Regards,
    SMF
    02-02-10 02:01 PM
    I would suggest either top left or top right. I use berryweather too and I like to have the condition and temp show. Since you have 6 icons already on the bottom dock, make the 7th icon the weather slot.

A great example of themes which have a weatherslot are berry green by dannieloco or blackcorpo by KSW.

You might have to lower the text on hidden today a little to make it fit.

Great job though!!
    lancem71,

I've added a hidden today version with an extra slot for your weather app. Hopefully not too crowded - let me know what you think.

Regards,
    SMF
    02-02-10 05:04 PM
    Wow, great job on this theme, I like it !
    02-02-10 06:24 PM
143 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD