Hi guys

I recorded 2 25 second videos on my Tour but instead on hitting stop after I was done recording I hit the escape key. Both videos show up in my video list with the correct duration but neither play. I get a video format unsupported error.

I think this method worked fine before so I don't know what gives.

Anyone have any ideas on what I can do to get em workin?

My os is 4.7.157 for sprint

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-10 01:10 PM
    My os is 4.7.157 for sprint
    ^there's your answer. upgrade to 5
    02-01-10 02:46 PM
    WRONG about upgrading. I had it happen once with 4.7.157 and just overlooked it. I now have 5.0 and have had it happen 3 times. I brought the phone to Verizon and he pulled the sd card and tried it in different phones and a computer to no avail. He said he has never seen that happen before. That was 2 weeks ago. He made a note on my account and said if it happens again, bring it in. Unfortunately, I havent recorded anything since then.
    02-01-10 10:59 PM
    I'm actually suffering from something quite similar. Since upgrading to 5.0.0.419 i haven't been able to play any video content back. Whether its a video i had recorded myself or a movie trailer I'm linking to via Poynt. I always get errors. I never had issues like this prior to the upgrade so if there is something I'm missing I'm all ears!!
    02-02-10 12:03 AM

I have the same prob with my 9700. It won't play any kind of video from my memory card, won't play the stream channels like the nasa channel, or any video streaming like youtube. I did upgrade to the recently leaked os.

03-12-10 09:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD