I am experienced in music editing, decided to use my skills towards ringtones (out of boredom)

So if you need anything let me know.
    My music:
    SoundClick artist: YoungBizzBeatz - page with MP3 music downloads

Tell me what you think of my music? Not spammin at all, just thought you should see what I can do with editing.

Email me at [email protected] if you need anything!
    FREE!
    Donate If You Enjoy My Work
    Last edited by StormTrooper89; 02-05-10 at 02:08 PM.
    02-01-10 02:24 AM
    Just givin this one bump. thats it. Just a reminder, you want a free tone I will make it. I do it for the smiles.
    02-02-10 12:53 PM
    Hey, can you do sound effects?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-10 04:29 PM
    Thanks again, StormTrooper!

Anyone wants ringtones made, let this guy know. The coolest part is he does it for free and he's really nice about it.

What a man! I'd have his babies!! j/k
    02-02-10 05:11 PM
    Pretty cool. I keep in mind, always running across people needing ringers. It is appreciated!

02-02-10 05:29 PM

yep. just pm me or email me at [email protected] with request..i got you!
    02-02-10 07:46 PM
    Pretty cool. I keep in mind, always running across people needing ringers. It is appreciated!

For sure, just let me know
    02-02-10 07:47 PM
    Thanks
    You rock.

02-02-10 09:02 PM
    Thanks
    You rock.

YEP!!!! I do it for the smiles
    02-02-10 09:23 PM
    can you make a ringtone with the song TREY SONGZ - SAY AAH and put it into a OTA format?
    thanks =)
    02-02-10 09:24 PM
    can you make a ringtone with the song TREY SONGZ - SAY AAH and put it into a OTA format?
    thanks =)
    Don't know how to do OTA but I can email it to you, or put up a link or any other way. (or is putting a link for you to download it OTA?) And you want the whole song or just a clip? If so what clip? please just email me at [email protected]....

Won't take me long, its always free, and always quality
    02-02-10 09:36 PM
    thanks =)
    Say Ahh Ringtone.mp3

Hope that is what you were lookin for. Please let me know if it does not fit your standards. I will redo it. enjoy!!! let others know about my FREE services please.
    02-02-10 09:51 PM
    thanks for making it for me =)
    02-02-10 10:11 PM
    thanks for making it for me =)
    i hope you liked it. and your welcome
    02-02-10 10:43 PM

Air Raid
    4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Air Raid.mp3

submarine_dive_horn_vbr.mp3
    Red-Alert-Klaxon.mp3

Tell me what you think!
    02-02-10 11:07 PM
    I asked and you provided. Thanks much. To the other poster I clicked on the link and downloaded directly to my phone, no prob. Sounded great.
    The air raid siren is nice and long, can you make the sub dive and red alert klaxon nice and long?
    Thanks much and lots of smiles to ya!
    02-03-10 06:11 AM
    I have a request please...
    Lady Antebellum's Need You Now. If you could do the chorus that would be very cool. I have tried using the real song as a ringer, but it starts off so softly, its not a good ringer

Thanks in advance

Oh and I suppose email would be the best way to get it to me so I can easily download from my phone, ozziethesaint(AT)gmail(DOT)com

02-03-10 06:45 AM
    I asked and you provided. Thanks much. To the other poster I clicked on the link and downloaded directly to my phone, no prob. Sounded great.
    The air raid siren is nice and long, can you make the sub dive and red alert klaxon nice and long?
    I can do that for you. I will just loop it for 3 times a peice. Please tell others about me, thats all I ask. Glad I could help
    02-03-10 10:35 AM
    Lady Antebellum's Need You Now. If you could do the chorus that would be very cool. I have tried using the real song as a ringer, but it starts off so softly, its not a good ringer

Thanks in advance

Oh and I suppose email would be the best way to get it to me so I can easily download from my phone, ozziethesaint(AT)gmail(DOT)com

I got you. You will have the link in about 10 mins. Let me know when you get it. Please come back and post your smiles
    02-03-10 10:40 AM
    Sub Dive
    4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Sub Dive.mp3
    Red Alert
    4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Red-Alert-Klaxon Long.mp3

Hope that is long enough for you, if you meant more repetitions instead of longer, let me know.
    02-03-10 10:52 AM

Thanks in advance

Your ringtone is in your email. Please let me know what you think!
    02-03-10 10:54 AM
    I got you. You will have the link in about 10 mins. Let me know when you get it. Please come back and post your smiles
    Thank you!!!!!!! I appreciate it very much!!!
    I responded to ur email with a second request based on the other version of the chorus... Would love to have both versions if you have time?

02-03-10 11:10 AM
    Thank you!!!!!!! I appreciate it very much!!!
    I responded to ur email with a second request based on the other version of the chorus... Would love to have both versions if you have time?

Need You Know, Alt. Chorus.mp3

ENJOY!!!! ALWAYS FREE & ALWAYS QUALITY!!!!!
    02-03-10 11:13 AM
    Thanks again!!! Great work and amazing fast! I love the crackberry community

02-03-10 11:21 AM
    Thanks again!!! Great work and amazing fast! I love the crackberry community

Anytime! I love free stuff as much as the next guy! make sure to let others know
    02-03-10 11:23 AM
136 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD