I've been been searching to see if there's other posts that cover this issue, but I can't find anything. I don't know if I'm using the correct search criteria or if my Storm is just crazy.

Anyways, I got my original storm in December 2008. I had a problem with dust under my screen and got a replacement from Verizon in April. Everything has been fine with the phone until recently. Around this past Christmas (so within the last month) I no longer need to "click" the screen to select things. For example, just highlighting an icon actually opens it up. So if I just highlight my messages icon, it will actually open up my messages. I've tried every setting for the screen options and nothing. Some days is better than others.

I really have no clue what happened, as the phone hasn't been dropped or anything. It seems to be more sensitive (takes less pressure) towards the bottom of the screen. This has been an annoyance since I'm used to clicking in order to select or open apps. Any help will be appreciated.
    02-01-10 01:37 AM
    Bump..........
    02-01-10 05:39 AM
    Bump...anybody have anything?
    02-07-10 12:53 PM
    Try loosening the 2 torx screws maybe a 1/4 to 3/4 turn and feel if the click is better. Carefully peel the sticker off on the right side with a pin or needle first.
    02-07-10 01:05 PM
    You have magically accomplished what a lot of storm owners wish they could do..be able to turn the clicking off =)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-10 01:12 PM
    You have magically accomplished what a lot of storm owners wish they could do..be able to turn the clicking off =)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    yeah exactly!

haha the OP should be extremely happy
    02-07-10 11:24 PM
    How did you do that, haha lot of us are trying to have that !!
    02-08-10 12:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD