For the past week I've been having problems sending Text Messaging. I notice if I reboot the phone then I get my messages. But not for very long. It will just stop working again.

Is anyone else having this problem?

I have the latest OS...
    01-31-10 11:38 AM
    do you have good reception in your area? i have trouble sending and receiving texts because of it. I usually do a battery pull and i receive my messages. in regard to sending it usually about 30 minutes and then it get a big red "X" next to my messages. I remember that BB CSR, told me to go into options and delete something and that when you restart your phone that it will automatically download that same thing again and that your messages would work again. However signal comes into play, you have to make sure that you do have good signal. Thats why i usually use my IM's and BBM.
    01-31-10 12:14 PM
    I'm having the same problem on OS 313, it happened before on the last OS update but it seems to be worse with 313. I think I'm going back

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-10 03:09 PM
    313 is working fine.i get my texts on time now..dont have to reboot..maybe u did something wrong..try reinstalling the latest os 313 over again..see what that does..
    02-01-10 05:25 PM
    Nextel has been having national outages due to bad weather.
    02-02-10 07:21 PM
    Yep... reminiscent of the pre-patch MMS problems.... all day today in Los Angeles, and the groundhog saw his shadow today.. LOL
    02-02-10 07:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD