Hey everybody,

I think my girlfriend is cheating on me but I'm trying to catch her in the act. She just got a BB Curve 8330 about a month ago. She keeps it locked (says I used to lock mine so she locks hers now) and I haven't figured out the keypad unlock code. I'm pretty sure I can get into the phone but then I'd like to see what she's up to.

I installed a keylogger on a laptop we both use so I know the password on her Sprint account and I think I can guess her PIN (she uses the same passwords for everything).

I view her call logs but the numbers she calls are unknown or unlisted and of course I can't read any of her texts. I also know all her email addresses and websites she goes to but there's nothing there.

HELP! I'd dump this chick in a second if I could prove she's doing me dirty! Is there anyway I can view her texts or blackberry messenger? I know she uses a yahoo acct to chat with someone but the addy is in the phone!

If anybody can help me I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks alot!
    01-31-10 01:33 AM
    Why wait. Your already going down a dark road where no good will come. Save yourself the hassle of having her pissed at you even more than you are at her. Especially if she is NOT cheating.........

As for your quest to preach privacy, no, there is no way for you to read either without the use of a court order. And your reasoning is far from merit-able of a court order.
    01-31-10 01:42 AM
    Not worth it. A lot of repercussions could arise should you pursue your present direction. I sense deeper issues exist.
    01-31-10 01:47 AM
    Not worth it. A lot of repercussions could arise should you pursue your present direction. I sense deeper issues exist.
    I concur, and setting a precedent this way rarely ever leads to a good thing.

And, besides, OP may be denying us an episode of Cheaters.

If this paranoid, let a PI do the job. If you are really worried, a PI will find out on Valentine's day.

(Whispers; the Password is: Stalker)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-10 02:00 AM
    Yeah, if she's so "shady", why bother? You obviously don't trust her already, hacking her BB won't help your relationship, especially if she finds out, guilty or not. Say you get access, and find nothing? Are you going to trust her fully then? Probably not. And you will just keep hacking it again and again, until you are either caught, or find whatever "proof" it is you're looking for. Either way, why bother?
    01-31-10 02:01 AM
    Oh Lord! Get out much? She is NOT worth it!
    01-31-10 02:06 AM
    epic fail... ur just gonna prove urself... no matter what the evidence... quit while ur ahead... ask her point blank.. then back off... dont keep digging...

and yes.. there are ways.... but DO NOT DO IT!
    01-31-10 02:08 AM
    And, besides, OP may be denying us an episode of Cheaters.
    Quote of the Week.
    01-31-10 02:16 AM
    No matter what you think she might be doing, you have no right to invade her privacy. If you don't trust her, then do her a favor and leave.
    01-31-10 02:16 AM
    Quote of the Week.
    +1 agreed...
    01-31-10 02:17 AM
    Joey Greco: On this episode of cheaters…but seiously if your this paranoid, u might as well call it quits. If you don't find anything, will it change anything? Probably not.
    01-31-10 02:19 AM
    if you really want help i can help you. but, before i do i want to talk to you first. But you must have trust in your gir. Either you did something and now you dont want her to play "catch back" or you are doing something or about to do something.... my pin:3082ae48.
    01-31-10 02:53 AM
    Come on y'all........

I just want to KNOW so I can make an informed decision. Put yourself in my shoes, if you confront someone without any evidence they may or may not tell you the truth. Haven't you ever seen CSI or Law & Order? They don't just accuse someone they gather evidence first then go get the guy to question him already knowing what they know to be true.

Hasn't anyone ever told you a lie or a half-truth to your face and you found out later? Haven't any of you been cheated on before???

I know some stuff already but she denies it so instead of accusing her without any proof or just turning a blind eye and getting played later I just wanna gather some evidence of my suspicions. If i accuse her without any proof to back up what I'm saying I risk destroying an otherwise good relationship.

I don't want to do anything malicious, i just want to know if I can trust her. If i find something, then I'll know for sure and if it's bad I can confront her with it. I don't want to hire a PI or go on cheaters (that's funny BTW haha), no one does. But men and women cheat on each other everyday and I believe it's better to know so I can restore trust in her or move on to some trustworthy righteous woman.

I'm an honest guy. I get up everyday and go to work. I try to be a good BF, I'm not some playa or anything, I treat her nice and always try to treat my GF like she's special.

I'm just asking for a little help....thanks alot
    01-31-10 11:14 AM
    Yeah, if she's so "shady", why bother? You obviously don't trust her already, hacking her BB won't help your relationship, especially if she finds out, guilty or not. Say you get access, and find nothing? Are you going to trust her fully then? Probably not. And you will just keep hacking it again and again, until you are either caught, or find whatever "proof" it is you're looking for. Either way, why bother?

Id listen to phoshgirl .. at any point trust is questioned .. let her go. For of yall sake. If shes not doing anything and finds out what youre doing - she'll probably cheat on ya then -- or dump you. Not worth it.
    01-31-10 11:24 AM
    Wrong place to be asking for this kind of advice.
    01-31-10 11:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD