Everybody knows the things that BB's are known for (keyboard, email, etc..) But what do BB devices not get enough credit for?

My vote: the LED indicator - a great feature that few other phones really have.

What else?
    01-30-10 09:46 PM
    I know the wonderful LED is part of the addiction, but there is something about Blackberry that is much more addictive then any other device I've heard about. Iphone is popular, but I've never heard anyone rave about the addiction to Iphone like I have about Blackberry...
    01-30-10 09:49 PM
    The personalization of using a BB which I love. Changing themes, backgrounds, profiles, and the side convenience keys I like. And BBM is crazy addicting for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-10 09:56 PM
    BBM, the multicolour LED, the battery life.
    01-30-10 10:09 PM
    The led is my top choice and phone layout.
    01-30-10 10:19 PM
    +1 on battery life and nice pim functions.

01-30-10 10:22 PM
    I like the multi-tasking ability. With one press of a key, I can be out of one app and breezing to the next one. Utter bliss, I don't know how I survived without a blackberry.
    Last edited by mookster; 01-30-10 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Poor spelling
    01-30-10 10:30 PM
    BBM definitely. The LED indicator is a must. I would also say the keyboard. Haven't come across a keyboard that feels as good ever.

01-30-10 10:40 PM
    Battery life definitely! Qwerty keyboard! Wow, a blackberry is just in its own league to be honest

01-30-10 10:44 PM
    The keyboard on any BlackBerry I've ever used is 100 times better than any other phone's keyboard. No wonder RIM has so many patents on the keyboard.
    01-30-10 11:04 PM
    Gotta be the led!
    01-30-10 11:08 PM
    themes, iphone doesnt have that yet
    01-30-10 11:09 PM
    As noted above, Multitasking is something that is just a sweet as can be. The App switcher allows me to run back and forth between functions a lot faster than I ever have on a computer. Flow between e-mail, BBM, Yahoo Messenger, SMS, Homescreen to check the time or add a Calendar entry, all with that quick click.

I find myself using the Calendar more often now, especially with having Synced via Google. I've added things I'd never thought of through that.

The ergonomics. So easy to use one or two-handed. Side sliders, hard to one hand type. And the varieties of BlackBerry. Not just one or three, but different forms and sizes, something many don't have.
    01-30-10 11:14 PM
    I must say that the new media key on the 8500 phones are amazing. It even works well with Slacker radio, now I don't even have too take my phone out of my pocket to skip songs.

Multitasking is something I use a lot. There is nothing like listening to Slacker and surfing the web and responding to messages all at the same time. It doesn't even slow the phone down.

I'd like to see the apple max-ipad do that.

01-31-10 12:11 AM
    Truncated Emails. Nobody does them better then Blackberry/RIM.

01-31-10 12:11 AM
    Everything that prevents BBs from being labeled as a pure business phone (I love the business aspects as well). Just the other day, someone in my class saw me pull out my BB and the first thing he said out loud was, "a blackberry? What are you, running a business or something?" I just responded by laughing at him and how clueless he is of the Blackberry's potential.
    01-31-10 12:16 AM
    Selling the same phone over and over again by simply changing the model number
    and making a small tweak. Brilliant.
    01-31-10 12:25 AM
    I have 3 co-workers with the iphone and they are as crazed about them as I am with my BB Tour. I still think though BB is sooooooooooooo much better
    01-31-10 12:31 AM
    I would have to say the LED.
    01-31-10 12:36 AM
    I would have to say multitasking. On other phones such as you know who, just can't simply do that.Also, my friends all have iphones and palms and the UI on those phones are awesome, but I still feel that my bb is far superior becuz of all the things it can do.

01-31-10 12:42 AM
    never get enough credit for making small improvements and having this colt following rave about it as if everyone else didn't have it 10 months prior, and NO im not a bb hater, but that always makes me laugh when talking to my co-workers, like when they raved about threaded sms that was priceless, and to the poster above me pick up and android device running 2.0 and you will have the multitasking champion of the world in your hands i promise.
    01-31-10 01:12 AM
    i'm addicted to the overall BB experience,not bits and pieces.
    01-31-10 03:29 AM
    never get enough credit for making small improvements and having this colt following rave about it as if everyone else didn't have it 10 months prior, and NO im not a bb hater, but that always makes me laugh when talking to my co-workers, like when they raved about threaded sms that was priceless, and to the poster above me pick up and android device running 2.0 and you will have the multitasking champion of the world in your hands i promise.
    How about instead of you bashing Blackberry users on a Blackberry forum, we just agree to hate Apple.
    01-31-10 03:49 AM
    I can't believe no one brought this up yet, the KEYBOARD is RIM's bread and butter. It's what makes texting on a blackberry feel so much better then other phones.
    01-31-10 03:53 AM
    Themes. General physical look. SECURITY. Customization. SECURITY. Lots of features. Did I mention SECURITY.

01-31-10 06:09 AM
110 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD