I am just wondering why my browser is so slow even when it is connected to a Broad Band Wi-Fi connection of about 10mb. Sometimes it just download the pages fast and then become very slow. Considering that Blackberry Browser is a light version I do not know why is that slow when it is connected to a super fast broad band connection
    01-30-10 07:47 PM
    BlackBerry browser definitely needs work... It will get it, hopefully sooner than later.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-10 07:51 PM
    A new browser is in the works stay tuned to Crackberry.com!
    01-30-10 07:54 PM
    Thanks to both for your feedback. I hope browser be improved soon.
    01-30-10 08:20 PM
    I never understood the criticism of the BB browser. Mine is lightning fast on wi-fi and way faster than Opera Mini or Bolt. Even on 3g it's way faster than i've seen on all the youtube reviews before I bought it.

01-30-10 08:57 PM
    I never understood the criticism of the BB browser. Mine is lightning fast on wi-fi and way faster than Opera Mini or Bolt. Even on 3g it's way faster than i've seen on all the youtube reviews before I bought it.

I agree . My BB browser is WAY faster than Opera or Bolt ,and on wifi , speed is just amazing. I tried both opera and bolt, and deleted them, speed wasn't even close to bb browser.

01-30-10 09:28 PM
    I have the same problem with BBs browser on WiFi being slow every now and then. Its only in my house though, I have 4 computers sharing the same router. I just use Opera when the BB browser acts up. Dont like Opera that much but the speed never fails me.
    01-30-10 09:34 PM
    me too, i don't even need wifi thats how responsive and fast is my BB browser,never any issues here
    01-30-10 11:33 PM
    No problems with the native browser here. I get my pages up in no time at all. It seems to be at least twice as fast as my 9000 browser. However, I have always been a proponent of the BB browser. I have never thought that it was bad to start.

01-30-10 11:44 PM
    Lightning fast (whoo - hoo) -- it only took me about one (1) hour yesterday to transfer $150.00 between accounts using Bank of America mobile banking, including the time to locate the correct web address to log-in using a mobile browser. I don't see much improvement between telephone internet browsing today versus many years ago -- 3G is not all its cracked up to be -- I think I won't be happy until we have 10G. I tried to locate a local hotel with the Motel 6 website and had to give up and settle for the telephone number instead (which also took a considerable amount of time to find). The browser is strictly for emergencies only and not if you are in a hurry. I recently learned how to restore a nuked berry with the tutorial from CrackBerry, and everything works like it is supposed to -- i.e., a new install of the latest O.S. Perhaps the people who report "warp speed" with the BlackBerry browser are visiting websites that only have html text without any big graphics.
    01-31-10 12:10 AM
    the native browser is not one of the strongest points of BB. try Bolt or the Opera Mini.
    01-31-10 03:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD