hey every whats goin on? just got my blackberry bold 9700 today can anyone give me some tips or tricks? or good apps to download? never had a blackberry before so kinda new to all this.

Thanks
    01-30-10 04:31 PM
    I like quicklaunch
    01-30-10 04:36 PM
    Welcome.

FYI i know your new to the forums and all but search is your best friend. Its more than 100 threads that will give you your exact answer.

Anywho.. I personally like quicklaunch, berrybuzz, and ubertwitter.
    01-30-10 04:36 PM
    You can get Blackberry App Store and browse lots of neat programs, both free and pay-for... WeatherEye is a great app that auto updates weather and displays stats as you scroll over it. Pretty nice.
    01-30-10 04:41 PM
    I love berryweather, ebay,paypal,facebook,myspace. those are my favs.
    01-30-10 04:55 PM
    check out the blackberry 101 lecture series underneath "blackberry help" at the top of the webpage. a lot of stuff there to at least help you get comfortable with your blackberry
    01-30-10 05:03 PM
    Welcome! I use the Crackberry launcher a bunch as well as score mobile and weatherbug. Here is the link to the 101 series with tons of info and helpful guides! Have fun!

BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com
    01-30-10 05:21 PM
    Apps to have would be QuickLaunch, BerryWeather, BerryBuzz. SmartAlerts, and Privacy Manager Pro.

The CB App Store is a great place for apps and themes and is on this site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-10 08:34 PM
    Welcome to CB! While browsing, you can hit the B to scroll all the way down to the bottom, T to go all the way to the top of a page, and the spacebar to slowly scroll down. If you have a Homepage set up on your browser, you can hit the letter H to go to it automatically. Another one, press and hold the letter Q to switch from Normal to Vibrate Only profiles. Whenever you hit the Options/Menu(Blackberry button) in an app or browser, you can actually press the corresponding letter to jump to the option you want but sometimes you have to press the letter more than once to get to the option you want since there's options that begin with the same letter. It just saves you time by not scrolling up or down as much. This one might as sound a bit confusing but once you've mastered it you'll be good to go. Enjoy your 9700 like I have.
    01-30-10 08:40 PM
    Welcome to CB! While browsing, you can hit the B to scroll all the way down to the bottom, T to go all the way to the top of a page, and the spacebar to slowly scroll down. If you have a Homepage set up on your browser, you can hit the letter H to go to it automatically. Another one, press and hold the letter Q to switch from Normal to Vibrate Only profiles. Whenever you hit the Options/Menu(Blackberry button) in an app or browser, you can actually press the corresponding letter to jump to the option you want but sometimes you have to press the letter more than once to get to the option you want since there's options that begin with the same letter. It just saves you time by not scrolling up or down as much. This one might as sound a bit confusing but once you've mastered it you'll be good to go. Enjoy your 9700 like I have.
    well thank you for that. im kind of a newbie also. and i didnt know all of that lol im getting used to it though! still toying around with it. i love CB kuz we all kan help eachother
    01-31-10 02:15 AM
    check out the blackberry 101 lecture series underneath "blackberry help" at the top of the webpage. a lot of stuff there to at least help you get comfortable with your blackberry
    +1.BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com
    01-31-10 03:35 AM
    thanks everyone for your comments and suggestions! can you get all of those in the crackberry app store?
    01-31-10 12:15 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry! I can attest that by doing a search, you can most likely find the answers to your questions.

Good apps to have are QuickLaunch and MeterBerry.
    01-31-10 02:24 PM
    Welcome aboard!

Good thread with many Crackers input on Apps!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f146/wh...b-apps-397177/
    01-31-10 02:34 PM
    Where can I find quicklaunch? And what exactly is it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-10 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD